Live Broadcast Events on
Oct. 21, 22, 26, 27 & 29
Series finale @ RTR Motor Speedway V3 with the GN63_cts mod.
GN63_cts mod here
Download GN63_cts painting templates here
Download RTR Motor Speedway V3 here
The Birthday Bash Series will use the RTR Nascar rules with the following additions.
1. Due to legal concerns all drivers must be 21+ yrs old. League owners, Admins and family members of RTR drivers are exempt from this rule.
All drivers must have a minimum of 20 races in @ RTG in 2012 to race in this
series. The deadline to get your 20 races in is Oct. 1, 2012.
***Drivers supporting 1 series and RTG Vets may be exempt from this rule.***
3. You must have your .car files uploaded to RPM for the broadcast races 48hrs before race time or you can NOT race in these events.
All drivers racing in the OLRtv broadcasted events must have submitted there RTG driver
bio 48 hrs before races.
If you already have a bio posted your good.
Submit or view your Bio here
***You will receive a 10 point penalty for every race you have not submitted your Bio.***
After completing 4 races each driver will be allowed 1 Provisional.
Provisional will be 20points.
***A Provisional may be used for any race you missed in the B-day Bash Series***
6. All Incident reports will be completed within 24hrs. We will review all incidents right after each race. All drivers are welcome to help with the incident reviews. This will be considered the replay review committee and the posted incident report will be final.
7. There will be NO side drafting at any track until the last few laps. 1st time you will be warned, 2nd time you will be parked.
The top 5 in points and the last race winner can NOT Qualify, all other drivers
Any driver who does NOT qualify will receive a -5pt penalty.
9. If a driver develops a connection issue during the race you will be
drop to the rear of the field. If it doesn't clear up quickly you will be told
to park it for the night.
If you do not drop to the rear of the field or park yourself you will be ejected from the race.
The top 32 in the
Birthday Bash series points will have a guaranteed starting spot in the
broadcast events. There will be 4 provisional that will be determined by
the RTG Owners.
Exception to this will be the Dirt55 race...There are Qualifying races for this as we can only start 30 cars on this track.
11. Any driver that shows up in TS and can't race will receive last place points.
12. We can NOT wait for anyone, if you miss qualifying you miss the race.
4. There will be NO race restarts.
13. There will be NO goofing off in practice or happy hour.
14. Any driver with a potential connection problem will be asked not to qualify.
Birthday Bash Point system
There will be NO bonus points
Birthday Bash Series Schedule
You can d/l all tracks and mods in the RTG downloads.
All times are EST.
OLRtv Broadcasted Events
Possible OLRtv Broadcasted Events
|Track||Mod||Laps||Yellow Flags||Pit stop Freq.||Practice||Drivers Meeting||Qualify||Happy Hour Length|
|10-21||RTR Dirt55 Series||Syracuse Night||Dirt55_gns||25||On||3x's||6:30||7:00||7:05||5 minutes|
|10-21||RTR Dirt55 Series||Syracuse Night||Dirt55_gns||100||On||2x's||8:30||9:05||9:10||15 minutes|
R&B SS Series
|Wed.||10-24||RTG B-day Bash||RTR Motor Speedway V3||gn63_cts||134||On||2x's||8:00||8:30||8:35||5 minutes|
|MNRL Speedway||Whelen||125||On||3x's||7:30||8:00||8:10||5 minutes|
Old School Late Night
|Atlanta 1997||Cup90_gns||132||On||2x's||9:15||10:00||10:10||15 minutes|
|Sat.||10-27||RTR Nationwide Series||Kansas||nws11_CTS||134||On||2x's||7:30||8:30||8:45||15 minutes|
|Sun.||10-28||TNT Whelen's||"The Rock"||Whelen||140||On||2x's||7:30||8:30||8:45||15 minutes|
|Mon.||10-29||RTG B-day Bash Finale||RTR Motor Speedway V3||gn63_cts||167||On||2x's||7:30||8:30||8:45||15 minutes|
This page may be edited any time before the 1st race.