Last revised on 01/02/2013
Please read our rules before
you register on RPM.
RPM Registration link is at the bottom of the Rules.
RTG TeamSpeak 3 IP:
RTG TeamSpeak 3 PW: gofaster
1. This is only a game so have fun.
2. You must be in Team Speak and have a working mic to race any race at RTG, No TeamSpeak NO race.
3. Flaming & Driver bashing will not be tolerated at RTG.
4. Absolutely NO profanity towards another driver, raciest remarks, flaming or making fun of other drivers in your binds or in TS.
5. Rubbing is racing but ramming and rough driving will not be tolerated.
Blocking will NOT be tolerated.
1st offence = Warning
2nd offence = Moved tail end of lead lap
3rd offence = DQ'ed
7. Once you enter the server you MAY NOT manually disconnect without an Admins permission or your race day will be done.
8. There is NO goofing off on the track or pitroad during practice or Warm-up.
All dirt oval series are 3 incident and park-it.
Pavement series are 2 incidents and park-it.
If you cause an incident you must restart at the tail end of the field on the restart.
Incidents = Any action by you or your internet connection that results in the Yellow flag coming out whether it be a self spin, mechanical failure or contact with another car. In series with yellows turned off, any action by you that results in another driver spinning out or getting damage.
We will NOT allow any substitute drivers but you may use 1 provisional per season.
Provisional = 5 points less than last place but no less than 1 point.
11. Drivers are not permitted to call any vote, Only Admins may restart a race.
12. We will only allow 1 race restart if there's a crash on the 1st lap.
13. Off Road & Road Course series will only restart if 3 or more drivers are involved in a wreck or a driver is stuck outside the track on the 1st lap.
track or chicanes
intentionally will not be tolerated. You must make a honest attempt to make the
First time caught you will be asked to take a stop and go penalty in the Pits. Second time you will be DQ'ed.
15. This is a FIXED set-up League.
16. Most dirt oval tracks will penalize you -1 lap for pitting so pit at your own risk.
17. We allow Racing back to the caution but if you cause an incident while racing back you must restart on the tail end of the field. If this happens while racing back to the checkered flag you will be moved to the tail end of the lead lap.
18. There is NO Lucky Dog in any dirt oval series.
Starts and Restarts: We will have
no passing before the line. A start/restart line will be determined and given
during the drivers meeting. Once the
20. We will be having a 12 week season and will be dropping your worst 2 finishes per series. With this, if you miss a race, that counts as a dropped race. Dropped races will start after week 8.
Race Format for the Oval Dirt series
Dirt series will run two 20-40 lap features with double features each night.
starts:--------------------- 8:00pm est.
Warm-up/Drivers meeting--------5 minutes
No Drivers are permitted on the track until the drivers meeting is completed.
Dirt Series 2nd feature race format
The server will be rebooted for the 2nd race right after 1st one is done.
starts:--------------------- 10 minutes
Qualify:------------------------------- right after practice
Warm-up/Drivers meeting-------- 5 minutes
Main Event #2 starts.
The Top 3 in points and the last race winner can NOT qualify for any feature.
We will start up to 25 cars in each feature.
Over 25 Drivers Format
If a track can NOT start 25 cars we will split the field at 20 plus cars.
We will still run 2 features, but 1/2 the field will be in each one.
We will have all drivers qualify.
Odd # Qualifying positions will be in feature #1.
Even # Qualifiers will have to wait and run in the 2nd Feature.
All drivers will requalify for there feature.
Both features will receive the same points and there will be 2 feature winners.
Point System for all series
|1st = 25pts||6th = 17pts||11th = 12pts||16th = 7pts||21st = 2pts|
|2nd = 23pts||7th = 16pts||12th = 11pts||17th = 6pts||22nd and lower will receive 1 point.|
|3rd = 21pts||8th = 15pts||13th = 10pts||18th = 5pts|
|4th = 19pts||9th = 14pts||14th = 9pts||19th = 4pts|
|5th = 18pts||10th = 13th||15th = 8pts||20th = 3pts|
These rules may altered or modified at any time, but if this is done changes will be posted in the rFactor section of the forum.