Friday Night Team Series

Advertise Your NR2003 or Dirt iRacing Special Event Here.
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 1

Friday Night Team Series

Post by JeremyJeffries »

-ECT-TJ wrote: November 22nd, 2014, 1:09 pm Guys, we always try to find something to do on friday nights when the cup series is done. Between the end of the season and the start of next years ECT Cup Series we will run a TEAM SERIES.

Team Series will go as follows

Starts up December 5th

Mod: GEN6BR

35% Races

OPEN SETS

Paint Schemes will be teams Choice!!!

Track will alternate each week between Daytona TR and Talladega TR. (Maybe even Daytona TR Night)

This will be a 8 Week series as we will have 2 Friday nights off. 1 being for the day after Christmas and the other being for the NRT 500 Week

Points will be scored as a total of all 4 drivers finishing positions, If you have a member that is out and only have 3 then we will give the last place position points for provisional.

Teams of 4 will be all randomly drawn on DEC. 5th
Try and get their early so that we can get the teams done asap and have some fun with this.

Schedule will be up Dec. 1st

Good Luck,
-ECT-TJ

([email protected]) if you have any questions.
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Re: Friday Night Team Series

Post by JeremyJeffries »

-ECT-TJ wrote: December 4th, 2014, 10:57 pm Tomorrow night starts the Friday Night Team Series.

Track: Talladega TR

Server opens at 7:30 Eastern

Qualifying at 9:30 Eastern

Open Sets

"Run what you brung and hope you brought enough" -ECT-Smoke

www.ectsimracing.com
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Post by JeremyJeffries »

JoshM wrote: December 5th, 2014, 4:58 pm Thanks for letting us know about this series, TJ. I won't be there tonight but I'll be looking through my old open setups to see if I have anything good enough for open setup racing. Might jump in your guys' TS this weekend with a couple questions to ask you guys.

Thanks,

Josh Metallic #39
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Post by JeremyJeffries »

-ECT-TJ wrote: December 5th, 2014, 8:15 pm Josh no problem man, We will have guys jumping in throughout this series. If you need anything you can get with me on team speak or e-mail me at [email protected]

-ECT-TJ

Return to “Advertise Your Special Racing Event Here”