Winner of the Preston Boone Memorial Golf Tournament

RTG TW08 Golf League
Wylye
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 6

Winner of the Preston Boone Memorial Golf Tournament

Post by Wylye »

Tom Bauman wrote: May 21st, 2010, 5:53 pm First i would like to say thanks to all that participated in Season 9. Congrats go's out once again to Anna Hart (winner of the handicap division) and Terry Bauman (winner of the scratch division), great season both of you.

Now i would like to Announce the winner of the Preston Boone Memorial Golf Tournament.

The winner is "TODD TORNOW" WTG Todd you did a great job. Going into the final round having to win by 7 strokes is a great feat.
I would also like to give out congrats to Larry Jr on making it to the final round.

Great job both of you.

I will have the new season schedule posted in the next couple of days.
It will begin on May 29th 2010
Not to many changed for next season. Still will be playing game courses only. The only Change that will be made to the default course settings is we will be playing from the Pro Tee. All other settings must stay default. Also all clubs will be allowed.
I'm also working on a new scheduling system that i might use this season, just not sure yet. If i can get all the bugs worked out of it before the season starts then everyone will be informed of it.

If anyone wants to play next season and don't have the game find me in teamspeak or leave me a message here and i can help you out with that. If anyone knows anyone that isn't a part of our community right now there more then welcome to join us. First get then setup in team speak then i can help them from there.

Congrats once again to the Winners this season.

Thank you everyone for playing this season and hope to see you all back again next season...

Return to “Preston "Ro0k" Boone Memorial Golf Series”