Sad News To Report Today

BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

Sad News To Report Today

Post by BONESXLT »

BONESXLT wrote: January 30th, 2014, 10:17 am I recieved a call this morning from Terry Baumans mom. I was informed that Terry had sufferd another heart attack. As I am writing this post Terry is still in Icu. I will keep u all informed of his recovery. Please keep him and his faimily in your thoughts and prayers. His family could use your help and support any donations that u could send there way would be greatly appreciated. I have attached a link to Terrys paypal. Thank you David Canon RTG Owner.

Terrys paypal Address.
[email protected]
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: Sad News To Report Today

Post by BONESXLT »

Tom Bauman wrote: January 30th, 2014, 10:52 am I just left the hospital. He was resting comfortably in icu where he will be for a few days. He had a complete blockage but they were able to open it up and put in a stent. Not sure at this point what damage it has done.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

KickinAsphalt wrote: January 30th, 2014, 11:20 am WOW.. My emotions just went from very concerned to slighly relieved in a mere 15 seconds...

Thats some serious stuff right there and Terry needs all the healing prayers we can give him....

My thoughts and prayers will continue as he heals day by day....

Get well soon my friend...
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

JoshM wrote: January 30th, 2014, 11:53 am Thanks for the updates Bones and Tom. Man that stinks. Here's to hoping for a full and speedy recovery. Please keep the updates coming and let us know what we can do to help in the meantime.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

F Hill wrote: January 30th, 2014, 12:47 pm As a 4 time survivor of those things, I know the hell, well. Hang in there Terry, you will make it. Susan and I sending our thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

DavidDay wrote: January 30th, 2014, 1:25 pm Worst news to hear, keep us informed and hope Terry can get out ASAP so he can rest at home.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

DaveMelson wrote: January 30th, 2014, 1:25 pm Very sorry to hear about Terry, I think it's safe to say you will be missed here while you are recovering, get well soon, and I will be waiting to race with you again when you are better..
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Hank wrote: January 30th, 2014, 1:50 pm Horrible news.....My prayers are with him and his family !!! Hang in there Terry !!! We love and support you !!!! Please keep us updated Bones...
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

BONESXLT wrote: January 30th, 2014, 1:58 pm Guys just to let you know tom has givin you the lated. I will be in ts later today to give you updates just remember terry needs all are support we can give him right now.
with out him there is no rollingthundergaming.Thankyou to all.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Optimus Prime wrote: January 30th, 2014, 6:36 pm OMG, just heard. SOOOO sorry to hear that. Hang in there Terry and rest up. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Please let me know if there is anything at all we can do and help.

Again our prayers.

Return to “RTG News and Announcements”