Congrats Prime

RTG's fantasy sports leagues
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

Congrats Prime

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Tooslow wrote: January 4th, 2015, 4:20 pm Congrats Prime on being the Inaugural RTG Fantasy Football Champion.

Great Job to all the players this season.

A special thanks to Adam for hosting the RTG League.

I can't wait until next year.

With the interest we have had this season i can see us needing 2 leagues next year. :grin:

View the final results here
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: Congrats Prime

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Optimus Prime wrote: January 4th, 2015, 11:12 pm It was sure a blast having our own RTG league this year. Guys who never played before caught the bug and did really well. No way I deserved to win that. It should have been Terry, Josh or Jeff or anyone but me LOL. Just squeaked past Scheck and Dustin to make the playoffs.

If we had said in the beginning that the winning team would be starting mostly free agents and have a lineup the likes of Jeremy Hill, C.J. Anderson, Big Ben, Jordan Matthews, Kenny Stills and Martavis Bryant we would have laughed. That's Fantasy Football lol.

Glad everyone enjoyed!! Can't wait for next season. If there's enough interest, maybe we could do a fantasy racing league this year too.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: Congrats Prime

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: January 4th, 2015, 11:56 pm Yes, congrats to Sean Prime and thanks to Adam for organizing everything for us. Was fun to trash talk about something other than wrecks or blag flags for a change! Never done fantasy racing, but I'm sure that could fly here and be alot of fun as well.

Return to “Fantasy Sports Leagues”