RTG FREE FANTASY NASCAR IS HERE!

RTG's fantasy sports leagues
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

RTG FREE FANTASY NASCAR IS HERE!

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Optimus Prime wrote: February 14th, 2015, 10:18 am For those of you looking for a free fantasy racing option - Thanks to the efforts of Rusty Little, we now have our own RTG Fantasy NASCAR League!

You compete in the RTG private group and you are also put into the overall standings.
It's a real simple league to do. You only need to put your top 10 finishers each week, or you can leave the same 10 in for multiple weeks if you like. You get points for how many of your picks actually finished in the top 10 and bonus points if they finished in the position you had them in.

Anyone can join! Let's have some fun and see who can bring home the RTG Fantasy Racing top honors.

Follow these instructions to register. You must first create your account username/password, then once you have an account, you go to the "Groups" tab and join the private Rolling Thunder Gaming group with the info and password here.

Here is everything you need. Rusty Little will be the commissioner. THANKS RUSTY!! :good:

Want to join our private auto racing group?

One of the features of WRAL.com's free auto racing contest is that you can compare your scores with that of your friends on a private page.

To join your friends' group, first sign up for the contest at http://wral5.autoracing.upickem.net, which enables you to win prizes for each race or a grand prize overall. Then, after you log in, click on the "My Groups" tab, and then click on "Join a Private Group," and submit the following:

Contest URL: http://wral5.autoracing.upickem.net
Group Name: Rolling Thunder Gaming
Group Password: gofaster

Thanks and enjoy the game!
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: RTG FREE FANTASY NASCAR IS HERE!

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Optimus Prime wrote: February 19th, 2015, 8:57 am Only a couple days left to join the many of us who have already signed up for some FUN, EASY and FREE Fantasy Nascar.

Who will fire the right darts in picking the closest top10 for the Daytona 500?? :cool:

Who will take home the 2015 RTG title?? :yahoo:

To sign up and take your shot, follow the instructions in the post above.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :good: :good:
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

MattWoehl wrote: February 20th, 2015, 1:44 pm My picks are set, I'm excited! First fantasy league I've ever played!
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: February 20th, 2015, 4:43 pmGot my picks in!
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Optimus Prime wrote: February 20th, 2015, 6:21 pm I can't find my pick to win on the list. I must have missed him. I'm sure Jimmy Spencer is there someplace :shock: :o
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Rusty wrote: February 25th, 2015, 12:55 pm Off to Atlanta hope I do just a bit better I pick Kyle petty to win oh no wait he's not in the race :crazy:
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Optimus Prime wrote: February 25th, 2015, 1:47 pm Watched as my picks went poof one at a time. And I picked the wrong Wallace! I know some jobs like being President make your appearance age rapidly, but when did Bubba become an older heavyset white guy? Geez NASCAR is tough. :o

Who will be the first bold one to pick David Ragan in the #18? And why do all replacement drivers at Atlanta have to have a name that pronounces the same? (Reagan/Ragan) Is that because we lost two guys named Busch? Who's the next guy up if another driver is out? Ronald? :scratch: Reagan/Bush sounds familiar. Where did I see that before? LOL.

:lolno:
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Rusty wrote: February 28th, 2015, 6:21 pm Don't forget to make your driver picks for Atlanta in FANTASY NASCAR THANKS AND GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK :clapping:

Return to “Fantasy Sports Leagues”