TooSlow
RTG Veteran
RTG Veteran
Car#: 69

SNSC70 Rides

Post by TooSlow »

by Tooslow » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:52 pm

Post your SNSC70 Rides here

Here are some new SNSC70's I painted...they are all in RPM and @ TooSlow Graphix.
I still have 1 more to paint for Gord.

Mine

Bones

Cyber

Dustin Roser
TooSlow
RTG Veteran
RTG Veteran

Re: SNSC70 Rides

Post by TooSlow »

by Tooslow » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Here is Gord's SNSC70....is in RPM

TooSlow
RTG Veteran
RTG Veteran

Post by TooSlow »

Super Enduro Javelin!

Post by Nick1120 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:41 am

Well, after doing a few races in the TNT Whelen Modified series I worked up a winnings of $36,000. Most of which I spent repairing my car, and paying my crew. However, I found a little bit left in the budget. Enough to afford to compete in the Super Enduro Series next season. I went on a hunt to find a car suited for this series, and within my price range. Eventually I found this: http://cars.oodle.com/detail/1970-amc-j ... -_-NA-_-NA

I immediately bought the car, tubbed it out, put an engine, transmission, and roll cage in it, and took it to the local track for some testing and a quick photoshoot:

Once I got home, I realized that in doing all of this, I had nearly exhausted my entire budget. There was no money left for proper body work, or a professional paint job. However, I had some purple paint that I keep around to re-touch my Whelen Modified when it gets dinged up. I painted all the light covers, the roll cage, and some old racing rims that were lying around, in a bright vibrant purple, and got ready to take it to the track the next morning. Unfortunately, while making last minute adjustments and making sure everything was proper for racing, we had a tool box accident that caused the RF fender to need replaced. It was just our luck that the guy who matches the colors was on vacation. We got the fender replaced, slapped some stickers on it, and headed to the track for more testing, and another small photoshoot!

Looking forward to racing with everybody!
TooSlow
RTG Veteran
RTG Veteran

Post by TooSlow »

by Tooslow » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:02 pm

Andrew's new Dirt Series Ride....is in the CFM for download.

Return to “Skin Showcase”