AFTER 10+ YRS LOOK LIKE THE TIME HAS COME TO STEP ASIDE

Post anything to do with RTR here.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 84

AFTER 10+ YRS LOOK LIKE THE TIME HAS COME TO STEP ASIDE

Post by riccisand »

Crazy wrote: April 29th, 2013, 2:39 pm Much thought has come into this decision but I think my time has come to step away from this racing game on a dedicated basis.. I wouldnt say Im completely giving it up but in the past year I can count how many races Ive run here on one hand and to be honest I dont miss it that much
I have raced nascar one,the legends and truck Cds all the way up to n2k3,I ran DTR,DTRSC and Leadfoot +DTR2,I have run RFactor and I cant think of anything I havent raced either offline or online in the past 12-14 yrs. I have run leagues for DTR sims,and here using the 2003 sim,I have edited tracks for DTR and the 2003 game from asphalt to dirt to even a demo derby track,toyed around with some skin painting,created my own web site for skins and tracks,made racing videos even ..
When my kids were young and went to bed at 8pm most nights I had time to race a lot and I always thought when my kids get older I would have more time to race but truth is now that they are older I am doing more things with them it seems and I dont wanna give that up right now.
Do I enjoy online racing ?Yes,do i enjoy the chit chat on TS with guys ? Yes,but I dont care for all the rules and restrictions and the bickering I have seen in the past couple of yrs from certain drivers that just ruin the sportsmanship that is suppose to be there,I think everyone needs to realize this game is for fun,its pretty much at no cost to the individual so enjoy the chance to compete in an online league or race for what it was meant to be and dont be so serious.
Am I leaving or retiring? I wouldnt say so .matter of fact I have found a couple of other leagues that runs dirt and I will probably run there when time permits and that should be enough to keep me satisfied I will drop by once in awhile and see who is on TS,I may show up and race once in awhile who knows but the current leagues here dont interest me right now,that may change in time perhaps

And so thats that,I hope RTR continues to go strong and hope you all remember to play nice with each other and remember,winning isnt everything

all the best
Crazy

Return to “RTR General Discussion”