Car Files?

Post anything to do with RTR here.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 84

Car Files?

Post by riccisand »

DodgeMan4345 wrote: January 1st, 2018, 11:30 pm I have a couple of questions about the car files. I know the rule states that we can only have 2 car files. Now the question is, is that per series or per mod? I know for Season 43 that we have 2 series that are both going to be using the Dirt55 mod. So technically if the rule is 2 car files per series then we could have 4 cars for that mod. I doubt I will be uploading 4 cars but I just wanted to be clear on the rule.

Next question. As some of you may have already seen I have requested and it has been approved a number change for Season 43. I do currently have a painter working on some cars. However they will not be done in time since the new season is starting tomorrow night. So I did ask another painter if they would put something together for me so I would at least have something to run with the new number on it. I know that makes things a little bit easier on everybody. So the question is, will those preliminary paint schemes count against me as far as the 2 car files rule goes? Since they are only meant to be temporary so I at least have my new number.

Third and final question. Is there any easy way to delete the car files that I currently have uploaded? I think if you upload a car file to a slot that already has a car file in it then it automatically just overwrites and deletes that existing car file. I could be wrong on that. Unless an admin wants to be kind enough to go and completely delete the car files that I currently have in there.

Thanks and see you tomorrow night for Speed Freaks,
Bobby
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Re: Car Files?

Post by riccisand »

skullbreather97 wrote: January 2nd, 2018, 3:14 pm #3 there is an "X" next to the car file slot to delete that file.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Re: Car Files?

Post by riccisand »

DodgeMan4345 wrote: January 2nd, 2018, 10:42 pm Thanks Mitch. I don't why somebody didn't tell me that before. Just shows how much I don't pay attention. Either I didn't see it or I didn't know what it was there for. Lol.

Return to “RTR General Discussion”