Semi Retirement

BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

Semi Retirement

Post by BONESXLT »

Tooslow wrote: November 28th, 2017, 7:05 pm After a long discussion with one of my doctors today I have realized that I have too much stress in my life and need to reduce it some before it kills me. It seems that the last few months I have been at the hospital more than I have been home.

I know some of the stress I put on myself is because of the lack of talent on the track and I get totally frustrated over it. I used to be one of the best Speedway drivers here but because of some of my medical issues I don't have the ability to drive like I used to. Yes I know there are alot of fast drivers here but it wasn't too long ago I considered myself a top 5 driver. But right now I don't even consider myself a top 10 driver and this is totally frustrating.

I will cut back my racing to 1 or 2 nights a week and not be in TeamSpeak very much from now on.

I will continue to do all the behind the scene stuff I have always done. I am hoping this will give me more time to relax and work on my personal projects. If nothing else I will be able to catch up on my Discovery & History Channel shows.

I hope my absence won't effect the league much but right now my health is my #1 priority.

Terry
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: Semi Retirement

Post by BONESXLT »

JoshM wrote: November 29th, 2017, 2:17 pm Health is way more important than this game we all enjoy. Make that the #1 priority and see you on the track soon.

By the way, I'd love to get with you about helping on some of the back end stuff. It would be good for some of us to have a clue how you do all the stuff you do for the website, forums, etc.

See you on the track tonight!
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: Semi Retirement

Post by BONESXLT »

Jeff Czupta wrote: November 29th, 2017, 4:49 pm Terry,

You are making a, what I am sure is a difficult. But necessary decision. There is more to sim racing, Than sitting on a chair and turning the wheel. It is intense and stressful. (x2 for admins) Which is why I also on race twice a week. I do not have it in me to run 2 nights in a row. That's why Mon and Wed tend work out well for me. Cutting down, will help your stress levels. and hopefully make life easier. I now apologize, for being part of that stress in RTG. I'm moody and angry man most of the time. I'll leave "grumpy" for you. :thumbsup: And it clashes with people from time to time. :wave:

Return to “RTG News and Announcements”