RTR S44End of the Season Meeting

BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

RTR S44End of the Season Meeting

Post by BONESXLT »

BONESXLT wrote: July 3rd, 2018, 6:51 pm Hey guys we are having the RTR Season 44 End of the Season Meeting on Tuesday July. 17,2018 @ 830pm est. In the RTG TeamSpeak

This meeting is mandatory for all RTR Directors.

All drivers are welcome and encouraged to attend this meeting.

As always this will be a 2 part meeting.

1st part is to set all the RTR series for Season 45.

2nd part will be to discuss any possible rules and format changes for RTR's Season 45.

If there is anything you would like discussed at this meeting please post it here.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: RTR S44End of the Season Meeting

Post by BONESXLT »

Brian Wolf wrote: July 8th, 2018, 11:57 am i would like to discuss a possible top tier cup series for RTR that would follow the nascar schedule (tracks) for february of 2019. i know its early for this maybe see what the response of interest would be. Fluid sim films would of course be involved in documentation of what i think would be a tremendous series with many many possibilities.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

thenatureboy wrote: July 14th, 2018, 2:34 pm I will be at the beach during the meeting ...I wanted to bring up a vote for Thursdays to drop the top 3 going to back the next race....That as I understand it was put in when 2 -3 people dominated Thursdays ...no one really dominates due to the stiff competition and I feel its a penalty to finish in top 3 and get wiped out the next week coming thu the field so id like to vote to abolish that...please if possible read my thoughts on this before voting....
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

thenatureboy wrote: July 14th, 2018, 2:40 pm also how the chase is devised....josh wins two races and misses the chase due to vacations or other commitments....that was in my opinion bad!......I feel a win and your in is what should be put into place ...it is so hard to win now and it should be rewarded with a trip to the chase...I do think you need to run a minimum amount of races however....I think 7 of the 10 to get to chase ....some say at least 8 ? im fine with that ...but missing a week or two due to other commitments or vacations should be aloud without penalty of missing the chase.. JOsh or anyone with two wins should be in the chase period!
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

JoeyD203 wrote: July 15th, 2018, 9:18 pm I can't make the meeting this Tuesday. I would like to have something voted on during the meeting. I only race on Tuesday and Thursdays which is all SuperSpeedways. A big help for me is to find a spot on the car in front of me while bump drafting. Usually I use the manufacturers logo (Chevrolet, Ford, Toyota, Camaro, etc.) as the spot on the car in front of me. I know it automatically is placed on the templates when people paint cars. I also noticed that certain drivers take that logo off of their cars. It makes it a little more difficult to judge when bumping the car in front. I feel like that logo should be mandatory on all cars as it helps bump drafting become easier with this as a guide.

A vote to make the manufacturers logo mandatory on all cars would be something I would like included in the meeting.

Thanks

Joe DiSpirito
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

JoeyD203 wrote: July 17th, 2018, 6:28 pm I will actually be at the meeting tonight now. Change of plans
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Jeff Czupta wrote: July 17th, 2018, 11:11 pm Good Meeting all! Sorry I had to leave quick. For all those who didn't or don't attend. It really is worth the time to sit in and be a part of the league. You learn alot and impact the direction the league ultimately goes. Thanks Admins and fellow drivers. :wave:
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Tooslow wrote: July 20th, 2018, 7:57 pm RTR Season 44 Meeting Minutes

RTR Season 45 will start on Sunday Aug. 27,2018

The Speedway All-Star Race will be Wednesday Aug. 22,2017.

The Speedway All-Star Open will be Monday Aug. 20,2017.

The Eliminator Series will be all done after this season.

A Cup Series will be coming to RTR in 2019.
The mod, day and times will be announced by early 2019

RTR Series For Season 45

We will continue the Challenger Series on Monday & Wednesday
Click here for more info

The Bracket Series & Chase will continue on Thurs.

Monday
BareBones Racing
Mod: cws2015
Practice: 8pm est.
Qualify: 8:30pm est.
Follows the truck schedule with added tracks on there off weeks.

Tues.
Speed Freaks Series
Mod: WinstonCup98_cts
Super Speedway Series
Runs DaytonaRTG & TalladegaRTG_V3.

Wed.
Aero88 Series
Mod: Aero88
Will be an Extra grip Speedway Series with some non grip tracks added this season.

Thurs.
Tally Challenge
Mod: MENCup2018_cts
Practice: 8:00pm est.
TalladegaRTG_V3 every week.

Friday
Larry Yeager Sr Memorial Series
Mod: 358mods
Practice: 9pm est.
Qualify: 9:30pm est.
Delaware Restart
New day and times for this Season

RTR Rules & Format Changes for Season 45

Manufacture Logos on the rear of cars.
It was discussed and then decided it would be almost impossible to police a mandatory location for all Manufacture Logos on the rear of cars.

Eliminate Top 3 DNQ's.
This was discussed and voted on....Voted Down

New Wave Around Rule.
If there is more than 2 wave arounds the series director has the option to add a lap of caution, this will allow for Unlimited Wave Arounds.
If a Caution comes out with 15 or less laps to go there will be NO extra lap of caution and only 4 Wave Arounds.

Drivers NOT serving there Incident Penalties.
If a driver neglects to serve there incident penalty 3 times in 1 series in 1 season they will be on a 1 and park the rest of the season.

Directors may just change there points and finish position in the result and not move all drivers in the results.

New Road Course Cautions Rules.
Road Courses will be as below:

40% race with 1 competition caution somewhere in the 1st 1/2 of the race.
or
35% race with yellows turned on.

Road Course DNQ's.
Discussed and voted on bringing back DNQ's to Road Courses.....Voted Down

Racing into a Wreck.
New addition to the current rule.
1st offense = Incident and -10 points
2nd offense = Incident and parked next race in that series.

New Format changes for the Talladega Challenge Series.
#1 = If you have 1 or more wins and are in the top20 in points you are in the chase.
#2 = 5 bonus points in the chase for the Regular Season points leader.

Stiffer Penalties for Race ending Wrecks.
It was discussed and decided that it would be unfair to have a stiffer penalty at the end of the race. BUT if these wrecks are caused by overaggressive driving Careless, Reckless or Unsportsmanlike Driving Penalties may be issued.

Serving Incident Penalties in the Dirt Series.
The Dirt Series will now use the the same Serving Penalty Rule as the Aero88 Series.
Drivers will have there choice of either doing a 4 tire pitstop or speeding down pitroad the 2nd cation lap or later.

Maximum Incidents Per Series Per Season.
Once a driver reaches 5 incidents they will be on a 1 and park the rest of the season in that series.

Driving in reverse to the Checkered Flag.
We discussed this and decided there was nothing wrong with this UNLESS the driver causes another wreck or rams other drivers, in this case they would get a Careless, Reckless or Unsportsmanlike Driving Penalty.

Thank You to all the drivers and Directors that showed up to this meeting.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

DodgeMan4345 wrote: July 21st, 2018, 11:01 am First off, that was first Driver's Meeting that I was able to make at RTR. I really enjoyed being a part of it. I might be confused on a couple of things though. The Speed Freaks Series is going back to NXS15_cts mod? I thought for the road courses we voted on to have Yellows turned on like a normal race. Not an either or situation.

Now I think you know where I am going with this. Lol. If we are including Road Courses into the Driver's Meeting. Then we need to have more of them on the schedule. Lol.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

BONESXLT wrote: July 21st, 2018, 11:56 am I fixed the typeoooooooo on the mods for tues/thurs i dont have the meeting notes so i will get with terry on the road Course stuff. Thank you Bobby.

Return to “RTG News and Announcements”