RTR S46 End of the Season Meeting

BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

RTR S46 End of the Season Meeting

Post by BONESXLT »

Tooslow wrote: March 15th, 2019, 2:28 am Hey guys we are having the RTR Season 46 End of the Season Meeting on Tuesday March 19,2019 @ 830pm est. In the RTG TeamSpeak

This meeting is mandatory for all RTR Directors.

All drivers are welcome and encouraged to attend this meeting.

As always this will be a 2 part meeting.

1st part is to set all the RTR series for Season 47.

2nd part will be to discuss any possible rules and format changes for RTR's Season 47.

If there is anything you would like discussed at this meeting please post it here.

-1 lap post race penalty for running the stop sign or speeding on pit road to avoid going down a lap.

re-add Pole sitter always starts where the game puts them on the start.....this was accidently removed in my delete opps a couple yrs ago.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: RTR S46 End of the Season Meeting

Post by BONESXLT »

ernde38 wrote: March 15th, 2019, 2:45 am A different version of Michigan. I feel like the 1990 version is overgripped up high, so it's very hard to pass. You can really only pass if the guy in front of you makes a mistake. I have a version I've modified from the BR track that we could test. It has the same grip up high as the original BR track, but I've added grip to the bottom and middle grooves. The original bottom groove was 0.95 asphalt, the middle groove was 1.03 concrete and the top was 1.20 paint. I modified it to 1.00 asphalt, 1.10 concrete, and left the top alone.

I'd like to see a rule change: Guys who claim incidents should have to pit/speed on every caution lap. That way the admins don't have to remove the lap led in the export.

Another rule change: I'd also like to see the 4 tire pit stop rule that we use on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, also used on Mondays. It adds some strategy to the races, and makes it more fun.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

ernde38 wrote: March 17th, 2019, 9:19 am If we can't change versions of Michigan, at least take some grip out of the highline, or add some grip to the bottom, or a combination of the two.

I'd like to change versions of Rockingham as well, or take some grip out of the top, or add some grip to the bottom, or a combination of the two as well. It had a similar problem of too much grip up high, where guys couldn't complete passes on the bottom.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

davidinmo wrote: March 17th, 2019, 10:05 am I’d like to see the replay review committee taken away and have the admins and directors do the reviews. I feel this would eliminate any conflict of interest issues concerning drivers.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

DodgeMan4345 wrote: March 18th, 2019, 5:48 pm I would like to see the tire rule eliminated on Tuesday nights. I am going to make things a little easier on myself. Lol. About a week ago I sent a pm to one of the admins stating why I was not crazy about the tire rule. So instead of typing everything out once again, I am just going to take the lazy way out and use copy and paste. Lol. Sorry if it seems a little raw too. I was probably rushing the first time I had typed it out.

I have to be honest. I am not crazy about having the tire rule on Tuesday nights. I know the reason behind putting in the tire rule. But I really don't think that was a fair assessment. Up until we started the Winston Cup Series we have done nothing but run super speedway races on Tuesday nights. At least ever since I started racing here. So that one race is the first time that we have run a non super speedway race on a Tuesday night. Granted, most of us have raced non super speedway races with the Monday and Wednesday night series. But we had that one bad race and in my opinion, you guys just jumped off of that one race and added in the tire rule thinking that was the ultimate fix. I'm not all that sure having unlimited tires was the reason we had that bad race. I know the races we have had since the change have been better. We have also had good races on Monday nights and we don't have a tire rule for that night. I think you guys should have waited a couple of races before jumping to conclusions and changing the rules. Besides the fact that ever since I have been here any major rule changes like that have been discussed during the end of season driver's meetings and voted on by the drivers. In this case, that was not done.

In addition to that, I know I was not at the Darlington race last Tuesday night. From what I heard in the other races and the race report, it looked to also have a lot of cautions even with the tire rule in place.

Now I'm also not saying that the tire rule isn't a good rule. I enjoy having it on Wednesday nights because it gives a different element to the races that we don't have on the other nights. (Even though I still haven't figured out the strategy. Lol) I think it's one of those rules that should be unique to one night.

Thank you.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

BONESXLT wrote: March 18th, 2019, 9:06 pm This is posted for chuck m

Top 3 FINISHERS do not q next race as is....
Exception : if one or more of the top 3 get penalised , the guy in 4th doesnt get to qual next week......
It should be the choice of the 4th place guy to q or not next week and so on ....

Its unfair , the penalty gets placed on a guy who has done nothing wrong as well as the offender....thanks.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

ernde38 wrote: March 19th, 2019, 12:09 pm I know Brian Schilling mentioned this may happen, and I know there will be several meetings until this could be implemented, but I'd like to see North Wilkesboro added to the Winston Cup Schedule next season. Heck, add it twice, and just have Homestead on the schedule once.

Also, another rule change, the top 3 qualifiers are DNQ's, along with the top 3 finishers.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Tooslow wrote: March 23rd, 2019, 6:39 pm RTR Season 46 Meeting Minutes

RTR Season 47 will start on Monday April 29,2019 and be a 15 week season

The SuperSpeedway All-Star Race is Thurs. April 25,2019.
The SuperSpeedway All-Star Qualifying Race is Thurs. April 18,2019.

RTR Series For Season 47

The CHARGER Series will continue on Monday & Wednesday
Click here for more info

We will continue the Challenger Series on Monday & Wednesday
Click here for more info

The Chase will continue on Monday's

The Bracket Series & Chase will continue on Thurs.

Monday
BareBones Racing
Mod: cws2015
Practice: 8pm est.
Qualify: 8:30pm est.
Follows the truck schedule with added tracks on there off weeks.

Tues.
The Winston Cup Series
Mod: WinstonCup98_cts
Follows the 1998 Winston Cup Schedule

Wed.
Aero88 Series
Mod: Aero88
Is an Extra grip Speedway Series with some non grip tracks.

Thurs.
Tally Challenge
Mod: MENCup2019_cts <----- New Mod for S47
Practice: 8:00pm est.
TalladegaRTG_V3 every week.
The Chase will be 2 segments

Friday
RTR 358 Dirt Series
Mod: SNSC70_gns <----- New Mod for S47
Delaware Restart

Friday
Amish's Survivor Series
Shut down until this fall/winter.

RTR Rules & Format Changes for Season 47

Replay Committee.
We explained that the Replay Committee is part of RTR's structure and controlled by the RTR Officers/RTG Owners and is NOT eligible for a driver vote to shut it down.

Tire Stop Rules.
We explained to the drivers that this is a format, not a rule. So drivers need to talk to series Directors about continuing or adding it to there series.

Tracks.
Drivers were told to talk to Directors about track choices.

Pole Position.
The driver winning the pole position must start where the game puts them, they don't have a choice of high or low.
On restarts the race leader still has the choice of high or low.

Running the STOP sign.
If a driver is found to have ran the stop sign at the end of pit road to avoid going down a lap they will receive a -1 lap post race penalty.

DNQ Rules Have Changed.
After several votes and discussions the DNQ Rules have changed to the following.
Top3 in points and the previous race winner are now DNQ's
All Chase drivers are DNQ for the entire chase. This includes broadcast races and the season finale.

Brian Wolf's Videos.
The majority of the drivers said they would like to see the videos from a variety of series, not just from one series.

Black flags on restarts.
Directors need to keep a close eye on these to make sure drivers aren't starting ahead cars/trucks they should be behind.

Thank You to all the drivers and Directors that showed up to this meeting.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

BONESXLT wrote: March 24th, 2019, 10:13 am Thank you Terry!!
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Pribby wrote: March 29th, 2019, 11:37 pm OH Boy ... Friday night different mod SNS70 :silent: Dirt with SuperSprint car ..

Return to “RTG News and Announcements”