RTR Season 59 End of the Season Meeting

Thenatureboy
Tricycle Jockey
Tricycle Jockey
Car#: 77

Re: RTR Season 59 End of the Season Meeting

Post by Thenatureboy »

We need to discuss bumper grabs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can touch another vehicle 10 times and nothing happens.....the 11th time it bumper grabs and one or the other car and or truck wrecks .....most times it not over aggressive it just happens ?? ive been a victim twice this season .... I think we should call bumper grabs as a racing deal or act of god !!! no pentalties ....... one other note I feel we are spliting hairs on some of these calls. Its a difficult subject to address as I know the admin work very hard to get the calls right ....I here an hour sometimes on one call and thats got to be frustrating ....10 minutes tops on a call ...if it takes longer than that it needs to be a racing deal.... these admin should never have to put an hour in on one call .... again i appreciate that effort but its got to be frustrating ....this all is for Thursday of course.....
Jeff Czupta
Car#: 11

Post by Jeff Czupta »

New proposed rule/award.

For Mondays and Wednesdays. The Champion in overall points and Challenger series winner. Both Champions get to choose a track for the next season's schedule. As long as the track has been already run and is without glitches or problems.
It can be a Super Speedway , Short Track , or Road Course. As we run all of them on both nights. The Admins still pick 13 out of the 15 tracks. And adjust the rest of the schedule accordingly. It's purely a reward for a great prior season.
Jeff Czupta
Car#: 11

Post by Jeff Czupta »

New Rule

Probably very unpopular. But I've been here for almost 10 years now. Since Season 32.  And I feel I have a voice here.    I think we should be running these series or one test series. in Hardmode. Both view and aids. No one here is a rookie. If you don't have years, you have decades in this game.  And we are "Sim" Racing after all. Not playing EA Nascar on an xbox or playstation.
Nobody here should be using steering assist past 20%. If you are, I feel  I am no longer racing that person,  but racing the game. After 20% the game controls too much and your input is minimalized which may be causing more cautions then we could without. How will you ever improve if you let the game drive for you.  This is not meant to insult anyone.  I just think we are good enough to move forward. Rather than stay still.  I'm not going to go into detail about the view. I have and always have raced incar. I truly believe that some drivers here will improve immensely. By driving as the game intended. Incar. Not an arcadey Pole position like roof view.

Return to “RTG News and Announcements”