Monday Niight FCRD_NCS22_v1_cts Mod, Starts @ 8pm ET

Moderator: Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 15

Auto Club

Post by Optimus Prime »

JoshM wrote: November 26th, 2014, 11:15 am Prime- that setup was PERFECT for that track. I can't remember having 1/10th the fun on that track as we did in Monday's race. Be sure to keep that track and setup for future reference.

And for the superspeedway fanatics, next week's race at Progressive Speedway is going to be a blast. Very, very fun track created by Nick Chaboudy from Blazin' Pedals. We ran 4 and sometimes 5-wide (without wrecking) on that track in the Blazin' Thunder series last season.
Optimus Prime
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: Auto Club

Post by Optimus Prime »

Optimus Prime wrote: November 26th, 2014, 5:13 pm Thanks Josh. That race was INCREDIBLEY AWESOME, just as this Monday series has become. :yahoo:

It's the drivers that make it that way, and while great racing setups can set the stage, the credit for how amazing the racing has been in this series goes right to the drivers. :good: :good:

What a blast it has been with great drivers making awesome, clean, seriously cool competitive racing, and a great time for everyone choosing to spend their Monday nights with us. You guys are AMAZING and we greatly appreciate you!! :hello: :hello:

Enjoy the superspeedway racing at Progressive, and I'll catch everyone when I return.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!
Optimus Prime
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by Optimus Prime »

BONESXLT wrote: November 27th, 2014, 2:43 pm Yes i agree with josh for someone like me who doesn't like to race these kind of tracks.
I have had a lot of fun this season @ Barebones. I think it has a lot to do with the setups Also all the great feedback we have had from drivers should make 2015 a great year of racing Thank you Prime.
Optimus Prime
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by Optimus Prime »

DavidDay wrote: December 1st, 2014, 11:56 amSo Nice!

Return to “BareBones Racing Series”