2-2 Tally Challenge start

Thursdays @ 8pm EST with the Aero88.

Moderators: Wylye, JoshM

KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

2-2 Tally Challenge start

Post by KickinAsphalt »

davidinmo wrote: February 5th, 2017, 12:21 pm I feel as though I was some of the problem with the start of the race Thursday. I seen cars speeding up and I knew as soon as I did, they would slow down and it would cause an even bigger issue. For that I apologize to the group that got screwed over for the entire race.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

Re: 2-2 Tally Challenge start

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: February 6th, 2017, 9:17 am I'd have to go look again, but it was a snowball effect for sure. People need to hold 70 mph as best they can and don't do the "gas-brake-gas-brake-again" thing leading up to the green flag. There is no rule that says all 41 cars need to be riding the bumper of the car ahead of them as the green flag drops.

The other big issue is people anticipating the green. If you are in the middle or back of the field, you know there will be a delay before your row actually starts accelerating. It's like being the 20th car in line at a stop light; you don't jump on the gas immediately after the light changes to green; you KNOW there will be a delay before you can start to accelerate.

Return to “Tally Challenge”