Sorry guys!!

Thursdays @ 8pm EST with the Aero88.

Moderators: Wylye, JoshM

KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

Sorry guys!!

Post by KickinAsphalt »

timoshark1 wrote: June 23rd, 2017, 1:27 pm I apologize to anyone I've affected with my crappy connection issues. I'm so frustrated with my ISP. Believe me when I tell you i'm doing everything in my power to resolve this issue. I won't be running again till it's resolved. I will still be in to admin and eye in the sky. Sorry again.

#088 Tim Noftsker
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: Sorry guys!!

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Bernie Mobbs wrote: June 26th, 2017, 6:03 pm You do a great job of avoiding potential problems caused by the connection issues. Thanks.
Just a thought ... I had a problem once and all I did to correct it was to plug my ethernet cable into a different hole on the modem. Sounds crazy but it worked for me. Good luck fixing yours.
Bernie .... #90
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: June 26th, 2017, 7:09 pm It sucks to see you having these problems consistently. It drove me nuts when I had similar problems a few years ago. Hopefully that ISP can figure out something and give something more than the crappy service/connection you are receiving.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

pano27 wrote: July 8th, 2017, 2:13 pm I had connection problems myself, time warner had to put a signal booster on the cable line coming into my house and replaced my modem as well. I also replaced all my cat5 cable and made sure my modem was first in the cable input line, before any splitters to the tv's in the other rooms

Return to “Tally Challenge”