Possible Mod Change?

Thursdays @ 8pm EST with the Aero88.

Moderators: Wylye, JoshM

KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

Possible Mod Change?

Post by KickinAsphalt »

DodgeMan4345 wrote: March 15th, 2018, 11:14 am I know we have talked about this possible mod change to the MENCS 2018 mod for Season 44 during the driver's meetings. I have also seen some people showing off some new cars, I'm guessing, for the possible mod change. My question is how close are we to confirming that yes we will be changing mods or no that we will be staying with the current Gen6 mod? I am good with which ever mod that we decide to use. I have somebody that is going to be painting me a new car. So I would like to know so I can let him know which car I am going to need it on. Also I noticed that Season 43 looks to be ending on April 12. Then we have the All Star Race scheduled for April 26. I was just wondering if we happen to know about when Season 44 is going to be starting up? Again just so I know when I need to ask for the new car to be done. Thanks.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: Possible Mod Change?

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: March 15th, 2018, 5:44 pm Hi Bobby-

We will have a decision tonight on the mod. We will let everyone know during the Drivers Meeting.

As for Season 44, there is always a 2 week break between seasons. So with this season ending on April 12th, we will be off the 19th and 26th, and then starting the new TallyChallenge season on May 3rd. The RTG season would start on that Sunday, April 29th with the dirt series.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: Possible Mod Change?

Post by KickinAsphalt »

DodgeMan4345 wrote: March 15th, 2018, 6:46 pm Thanks Josh. I am looking forward to hearing the announcement tonight.

I think I knew about the two week break. Especially since I went from Season 42 into Season 43. That was a long two weeks. Lol. Anyway I wasn't sure if having the All Star Race in the middle of that would push back the start of Season 44 or not. I guess it's not going to happen like that. That is ok with me as I don't really like time off from racing. Lol.

Return to “Tally Challenge”