Roger Pearson And Rolling Thunder

BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

Roger Pearson And Rolling Thunder

Post by BONESXLT »

DriveShaft wrote: February 29th, 2016, 4:06 pm I needed a little time to do some reflecting about some goals I had set when coming to RTG
The 1st was to be the best or at least be in the top 10: Lets Face it after 2 hole months of hard work I failed miserable:You say what could a person do to lose Respect which is one thing
a person needs here to move forward; Well you have to own it before you can fix it,yes it has taken me a few days to do that;I am slow but I will get it! I question call,s That Admin. make that concern things that happen to me in the Race,Why? Good ?. I Think I am Better Than I am, I put in a few weeks of seat time in something that is very new to me and all of a sudden I am the greatest --Then the "STUPID" come's out,an opportunity few will ever get; a chance to actually run in the Premier Race Practiced what seamed like forever just to QUALIFY then I made it,just scratched in for the first time, that was a awesome feeling.Well anyway back to what I was saying,Was in a Few more Race's.Most of the Guy's in the race Have spent years getting to be at the Top of this game.You know who you are; I see all of the TOP guys at the front of the pack; and for someone like me with a few weeks experience to even be on the same track with you all is something I will Always be grateful for; Every time I get the chance to just watch I learn things;I never thought that I could be apart of something that I enjoy as much as I do this I even went so for as investing in a
g-27 set up Well I think you get the picture!! I know everyone had to go thru it to get to where you are at now; And I Do have Respect for that,even if I failed to show it at time,s I said earlier that the "STUPID" comes out sometime,s That happens to be something that is very hard to fix!!! I have tried many times but it is always lurking in the background; For allowing it to raise its ugly head "I AM VERY SORRY"!!! I can only apologize after the fact
and Hope it has not burned any Bridges ; And to all the "ADMIN" --JoshM,Tim,Terry,Prime,Hill,DavidC,what to say about some Great Racer's who put in countless hours it is a thankless job I know you all do not think of it as a job and that you love doing it, and for that I thank you very much, I will ask if you all could give a person a second chance at this thing I am not a QUITTER and I really do not want to go out over something that I know I can control better than I did; Whatever you Decide I will understand and will still be forever great full for this opportunity Your Friend 56 Roger Pearson Thank's
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

Re: Roger Pearson And Rolling Thunder

Post by BONESXLT »

Zak Fremouw wrote: February 29th, 2016, 4:24 pm Keep working at it, Roger. Don't give up. I can't say much that I didn't already in the reply that I made to your other post (http://rollingthundergaming.com/forum/v ... f=8&t=5303). Keep getting seat time and run whenever you can.

Even the fastest guys will try to help you out if you ask, it's a true testament to the community here at RTG, you scream, "HELP", and guys will come out of the wood work. But again, I can not stress enough: Seat time, seat time, seat time.

Return to “RTG General Discussion”