RTR Season 24 end of the season meeting

riccisand
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 84

RTR Season 24 end of the season meeting

Post by riccisand »

quote=Tooslow post_id=7209 time=1321986429 user_id=2]
Hey guys we are having the S24 end of season meeting on Sunday Dec. 11,2011 @ 3pm est.

This meeting is mandatory for all RTR Directors/Admins.

All drivers are welcome and encouraged to attend this meeting.

As always this will be a 2 part meeting.

1st part is to set all our series for Season 25.

2nd part will be to discuss any possible rules and format changes.

If there is anything you would like discussed at this meeting please post it here.

Thx,
RTG Management
[/quote]
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Re: RTR Season 24 end of the season meeting

Post by riccisand »

Brandon55 wrote: November 22nd, 2011, 7:46 pm Concerning the season 25 nationwide points format to get into the chase...
I really think you guys have the right idea with splitting up the season before the chase. With how you have it set up, should keep car counts high. However, i would like to suggest adding 2 more ways to make the chase that can still attract cars throughout the full season. Just like how you're planning on having it where the leader of the first half of the points and second are locked into the chase. You may want to consider locking the drivers with most wins and poles for each half too. Just a way that i believe the car counts will stay larger and more consistent over the season. Even if you miss a few races you can still make the chase by showing up, (also giving incentive to Q) and Q'ing along with attending and competing as much as possible.

I think its a pretty good idea,
Brandon.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

Matt Lesniewski wrote: December 5th, 2011, 8:17 pm friday night same whelen .. after whelen friday night lmpv2 options runs with rtr tracks , bristol, martinsville like to request run different tracks. saturday nationalwide and late night speed bowl. sunday hope same mods with dirt .. tuesday and wednesday same mods series ... monday and thursday i don't mind ..
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

Cyber wrote: December 11th, 2011, 2:25 pm I would like to discuss .......
Proper pitting procedure and
Proper caution flag procedure

Speak to me for details about my gripes
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

Matt Lesniewski wrote: December 12th, 2011, 11:50 am dang forgot about this meeting yesterday..
so how did it go with meeting on ts?
had gone to garage working on kitchen cabinet door to assembly together and it close to be done .. i completely forgotten about this. oh well let me know what their plans ?
and check with u thru emails on rtg site ok
thanks
mattski
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

Tooslow wrote: December 16th, 2011, 3:19 pm RTR Season 24 Meeting Minutes

RTG Welcomes a new league to the family, "Holdem Motorsports" owned by Fred Hill
They will be using the RTG TS, have there own section in the RTG forum and our 2nd NR2003 server.
They have there own website. http://www.holdemmotorsports.com/
Holdem Motorsports TNT series 1st race @ RTG will be an OLRtv race @ DaytonaTR with the Whelen's on Jan.3,2012.

Series @ RTG next Year

RTR
Sunday
55 Dirt Series
Mod: Dirt55_gns
Practice: 8pm est.
Qualify: 8:30pm est.
Dirt Series

Monday
BareBones Racing
Mod: Aero88
Super Speedway Series

Wed.
Nationwide Series <--- Moved from Saturday
Mod: nws11_cts
Funseries for 1st 7-8 weeks then follow real Nationwide Schedule

Friday
Modified Mayhem
Mod: whelen
Pavement short track series

New England Hobby Stocks
Mod: hostock
Practice: 10pm est.
Qualify: 10:30pm est.

New England Skmods
Mod: skmod
Practice: 11pm est.
Qualify: 11:15pm est.

MSR
Tuesday
MSR Cup Series
Mod: Cup11s_cts
Follow real Cup schedule

Thurs.
MSR Tally Challenge
Mod: NCTS09
TalladegaTR every week

Holdem Motorsports
Tuesday
TNT
Mod: whelen
Various tracks and many series

RTR Rules Changes for Season 25
These changes are for RTR only...please read the MSR And TNT rules before racing in there leagues.

Drivers not parking after there 2nd incident will have there scoring stopped when the 2nd incident occurs.

Text chat will NOT be allowed during drivers meetings. Exceptions will be rules/race related questions and text of the drivers meeting for the hearing impaired.

Any track that has access roads, must use them under Yellow or Green. This has been an unwritten rule and we felt it is time to add it to the rules.

Any driver who intentionally causes a wreck between the finish line and back straight will be charged an incident and moved to tail end of the lead lap cars.

If you cause another driver to get a black flag you will recieve a -1lap post race penalty and be scored behind all cars on the lap you are moved to.

Change to 3 incidents and park-it was voted down by the drivers.

Set a max amount of incidents you can have in a season was voted down by the drivers.

Discussed the incident point system we used in the past, will not use it in S25 but will look at using it in the future.

Discussed Proper pitting procedures, biggest complaint was driver not pitting slowing on track causing drivers pitting to get a black flag. Please if you are NOT pitting catch up to the field or pace car ASAP.

Discussed proper procedure for when Yellow comes out.

EOLL penalty from causing an incident, do NOT speed on pit road and always pit with 1 to go so there are no more than 3 drivers behind you when it goes green.
Lucky dog and wave arounds do NOT count as drivers behind you.

Discussed blocking rule...will remain same as it is...last 2 laps.

Racing back to yellow has been changed from 10 to go.... to 15 to go

Discussed lapped cars being eoll...will remain the same

The following rules have been inadvertently removed from the rules and are being added back in.

No calling a tow truck on the last lap.

If you pit with 1 to go and are more than 1sec behind the field when it goes green you are NOT permitted to pass any cars until after you have entered turn 1.

A big thx goes out to all the drivers that attended this meeting.

Return to “RTG News and Announcements”