TallyChallenge 200(s) beginning tonight!

Thursdays @ 8pm EST with the Aero88.

Moderators: Wylye, JoshM

KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

TallyChallenge 200(s) beginning tonight!

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: December 8th, 2016, 8:21 am Image

The TallyChallenge series will finish off the final two weeks of racing with broadcast events both tonight and Dec 15th. MSR will be paying for the race tonight's race and RTG will be paying for the race on Dec 15th. In all, the drivers will be provided 6 broadcast events this month (for those who meet the eligibility requirements). Besides tonight's race, RTG will be paying for these races out of their own pockets; NONE of the money spent on these events came from our driver donations that keep this league going strong.

The races will be broadcast by the Pony Express Broadcast Network (http://www.pebn2016.com/), which is owned by Mark Dillon, Jr. Mark, an Army Vet, has announced he will not be keeping any of the money paid to him for these broadcasts and will be donating 100% of it to http://www.operationrockthetroops.org. RTG has some drivers who are first responders, active duty military personnel, and veterans, so we are VERY happy see this money going to such a worthy cause!

As for the race itself, the schedule is as follows:
7:15pm Practice
8:30pm Drivers Meeting
8:45pm Qualifying
8:50pm Happy Hour
9:00pm Race

You must be in TeamSpeak AND the server by 8:30pm EST at the very latest or risk losing your spot. We will NOT wait for any drivers and there are NO restarts. Get here early, PLEASE!

The top 39 in points are locked into these two events and they are listed below. If the server is not full at 8:30pm EST, we will allow other long-standing members of RTG/MSR to join the server. Only the top 39/locked-in drivers will be allowed to make a qualifying run; late additions will have to start in the back of the field.

Let's finish the season and the year off strong. Thanks to all who make this a great place to race, and to the drivers who keep us going!

Drivers that are locked in:
Chuck McClure
Michael Scott
David Lawson
-ECT-R Martin
Carson Krenz
Doug Woolley
Josh Metallic
Brian Hoag
Brian Schilling
J Crivello
Bruce DMarrco
B Orto
Tim Noftsker
Wylye Cote
Terry Bombard
BobD
Donnie Garrett
Tony Fox
Marc Paglia
Wayne Pribnow
Joe DiSpirito
Bernie Mobbs
John Forgione
D Pantaleo
Cy Jones
Brian Bell
Larry Yeager Jr
Chris Hart
Hank Middleton
Dave Robbins
George Hart
Sean Lockyer
Joe Simpson
Bob Seminara
Herman Reiss
Jeremy Jeffries
MannyD
Gord Quinn
Jim Gloude
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: TallyChallenge 200(s) beginning tonight!

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Bruce DMarrco wrote: December 8th, 2016, 7:28 pm Sorry for the late notice, but I won't be able to make it tonight if someone wants my spot. I'll see you all next week. Have fun!
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

pano27 wrote: December 8th, 2016, 11:01 pm does anyone have Mannys carfile? Seems to be the only one missing from the CFM after the tv race.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Mark Dillon Jr wrote: December 8th, 2016, 11:44 pm Awesome race guys. Next week's broadcast will step it up even more and I'll make sure everyone has access to the correct link to watch it live.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: December 9th, 2016, 1:11 am Dan- I'll check to see what car Manny ran and upload it myself.

Mark- HELL OF A JOB on the broadcast! Given the fact this was the first time you, Sean Prime, and Ben Becze worked together makes it even more impressive. I'm looking forward to watching this race on replay as well as the other events that are scheduled throughout this month.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

pano27 wrote: December 9th, 2016, 10:17 am I watched the whole broadcast after we ran, it was pretty damn cool. My first tv race actually. My wife checked it out this morning and she thought it was awesomeness.

Thanks for checking on that car, seems to be the only one missing.

As a vet I'd like to thank the broadcast team for their work and the donations to military charities. I know myself and Orto are army vets and I'm sure there are others I'm not aware of on Thursdays that are veterans as well. Would be cool if we could announce that somehow when they do their mid race veterans salute.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Mark Dillon Jr wrote: December 9th, 2016, 1:22 pm Let me clarify Shanes post. Moving forward when league's submit a driver roster to me, if they include a note of who are veterans in the race I would get their names read. I won't be accepting veterans pics for individual broadcasts. I do a special veterans day show every year that would be the place for those.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: December 9th, 2016, 10:20 pm Not a bad idea. I know Orto and Hank served, I did not know you did Dan. I am pretty sure there are some others, but I don't know off the top of my head who they are. But if anyone wants to speak up or let me know, I'll send the info to Mark for the rest of his broadcasts this month.

Thanks!
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Tooslow wrote: December 10th, 2016, 6:23 pm Josh could you upload the replay for me.

Great race guys :hello:
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: December 10th, 2016, 10:01 pm Yeah sorry. I haven't been home since this morning. I'll upload the replay in a few minutes and then get on the incident report after that.

Return to “Tally Challenge”