RTR S37 End of the Season Meeting

BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

RTR S37 End of the Season Meeting

Post by BONESXLT »

Tooslow wrote: March 28th, 2016, 3:17 pm Hey guys we are having the RTR Season 37 End of season meeting on Sunday April 3,2016 @ 2pm est. In the RTG TeamSpeak

This meeting is mandatory for all RTR Directors/Admins.

All drivers are welcome and encouraged to attend this meeting.

As always this will be a 2 part meeting.

1st part is to set all the RTG series(RTR, MSR & Holdem Motorsports) for Season 38.

2nd part will be to discuss any possible rules and format changes for RTR's Season 38.
These rule changes are ONLY for RTR as MSR & TNT Owners set there own rules. So make sure to check there rules to see if they adopt any new RTR rules.

If there is anything you would like discussed at this meeting please post it here.

Discuss drop race and provisionals.

Penalty for not having a skin uploaded and/or using the wrong car#

No Disconnects from server.

Racing Thru a Wreck

BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: RTR S37 End of the Season Meeting

Post by BONESXLT »

DavidDay wrote: March 29th, 2016, 6:15 pm This is for MSR, but I think the idea of having a rotation for RTG SS and TallyTR would be glorious. Would mix it up and bring some freshness in, but keep the familiarity as well. Of course throw it in at first and use it a couple times to get everyone familiar with it. Then alternate however everyone wants after.

DO IT! ;)
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Chris Hart wrote: March 30th, 2016, 12:49 pm I'll second that motion David, the RTR SS Grip track to be exact, drivers will have to lift a little entering the corners, also this track is a flat Dega, to those who are not familiar with it, we ran last week with very few cautions. i would suggest every 3rd race initially, and see how what everyone thinks. great suggestion.

Also, I've been lobbying for a couple of seasons, for a more harsher penalty for whoever causes the race to end under yellow, as most of the Tally Challenge races end under yellow.

Lastly to all the drivers who don't think or isnt sure they are going to make the end of the year meeting, please post your thoughts on these matters here. rule changes wont happen without the drivers input.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

timoshark1 wrote: March 30th, 2016, 1:32 pm All ideas are welcomed guys. I'll look forward to discussing them with you at the season ending meeting!!
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Tooslow wrote: March 30th, 2016, 4:10 pm Do to my work schedule being changed at the last minute the meeting is being moved to this Sunday April 3,2016 @ 2pm est.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Scheck wrote: March 31st, 2016, 11:02 pm I would like to propose that once the server is up, thats it, and there should be no resets! Anyone disconnecting from the server after drivers meeting doesn't race. Download cars/fix Teamspeak/connection issues before coming in.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Cyber wrote: April 2nd, 2016, 8:03 am Racing Thru a Wreck
If you are found guilty of racing thru a wreck and hitting or causing damage to another car you will be parked the next week.

This rule needs to be changed or ammended
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Jeff Czupta wrote: April 3rd, 2016, 2:25 pm My Recommendation. Similar to the Barebones series. I would like to see the Aero88 Wed night series. Post, Upload and/or name the setup we will be using for the upcoming race. At least a few days before the race. Maybe posted on or by Sunday?
This way, people can practice and we can avoid any question or issues of what we will be using on race day. Instead of finding out what we will be running, An hour before race. Terry, It has nothing to do with our last race and setup. I have always wanted this. This may also reduce the number of possible cautions per race. Thanks! :thumbsup:
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Tooslow wrote: April 5th, 2016, 8:05 pm RTR Season 37 Meeting Minutes

RTR Season 38 will start on Monday May 2,2016

The RTG SuperSpeedway Allstar Race is Thurs. April 28,2016.
VIEW ALLSTAR DETAILS HERE
VIEW ALLSTAR Eligible Drivers Here.

All series director/admins/Owners will be required to supply a replay clip of at least 10laps but preferable the whole replay to Terry within 24hrs to have a winners pic done, this includes RTR & MSR. If NO replay is received within 24hrs it will I will NOT do a winners pic.

Series @ RTG For Season 38

RTR

We will continue the Challenger Series on Monday & Wednesday
Click here for more info

We will continue the Eliminator Series on Monday & Wednesday. Starting in S38 we also be running the Eliminator Series on Tues. in the Speed Freaks Series.
Click here for more info

Monday
BareBones Racing
Mod: cws2015
Practice: 8pm est.
Qualify: 8:30pm est.
Variety track Schedule.
Continuing the Eliminator Series...see link above for more info
Do to Sean Prime's work schedule he has stepped down as the race night admin but will continue to oversee the BBR series.
Wylye Cote has been promoted to the BBR Series Director.
Josh Metallic will the BBR Series Co-Director.

Tues.
Speed Freaks Series
Mod: NXS15_cts
Super Speedway Series
Looking at running DaytonaTR & TalladegaTR in S37.
Adding Eliminator Series...see link above for more info

Wed.
Aero88 Series
Mod: Aero88
Will be an Extra grip Speedway Series with some non grip tracks added this season.
Continuing the Eliminator Series...see link above for more info

Friday
Super Enduro Series
Shut Down Until this fall

MSR
Thurs.
MSR Tally Challenge
Mod: Gen6BR_cts
Practice: 7:30pm est.
Drivers Meeting: 8:20pm est
TalladegaTR every week

Holdem Motorsports & STR

Have Short Track Races almost every Night. See the Calendar of Events for updated series Info. (Will be updated soon)

RTR Rules & Format Changes for Season 37

Just a reminder that these rule/format changes are for RTR..See MSR rule changes below the RTR rule changes.

Eliminator Series.
Revamped field size and rules for S38.

Drop race/Provisional.
After a discussion we voted to bring back 1 Provisional per series @ RTR
You MUST contact a series Director/Admin or post in the forum within 48hrs of the race that you need a Provisional.
You will receive 15pts or 2pts less than last place.(which ever is lower)

Adding to Rules.
All Drivers racing @ RTR MUST have a wheel and High Speed Internet.

No Car File and/or using wrong Number.
Drivers will be given 2 weeks to get a car painted/uploaded.
Failure to do so will result in NOT being scored until it is done.
We will work with any driver that makes an HONEST attempt to do this but can NOT get a car painted in time.

Disconnecting from the Server
We will be more STRICTLY ENFORCING this Rule. Remember you can NOT Manually disconnect from the server without an admins permission after the drivers meeting has started.

Racing Through a Wreck
Clarified what racing though a wreck and what the penalty is for several drivers.

Qualifying Time
After a Discussion we voted on and passed a dead line to go to Qualifying.
We will go to Qualifying NO LATER than 8:45pm est.
This does NOT mean we can't qualify earlier than this.

MSR Rules & Format Changes for Season 16

RTR Super Speedway Grip
Discussed possible using this track during the season.

Top 3 finishers CAN Qualify
After a Discussion we voted on and passed to allow the TOP3 finishers to Qualify the next week.

Any Incident
After a Discussion we voted on and passed the following.
Any driver causing any incident will be on a 1 and park, DNQ and must do Knockout Qualifying the next race.

Any Incident ending the race
After a Discussion we voted down a harsher penalty for any driver who causes the incident that ends the race.

RTG Replay Committee
I think we have one of the best replay committees we have had since I implemented it 8yrs ago. We are going to talk to all the current members and if any want to step down we will make a post for members to apply to be on the committee.

Thank You to all the drivers that showed up to this meeting.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Tooslow wrote: April 8th, 2016, 7:17 pm The RTR NR2003 Season 38 rules are now updated.

http://www.rollingthundergaming.com/dow ... _Rules.htm

Return to “RTG News and Announcements”