New Rule??

Post anything to do with RTR here.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 84

New Rule??

Post by riccisand »

timoshark1 wrote: January 4th, 2011, 10:21 am I would like to make a suggestion for a new rule addressing server glitches. I know this doesn't happen often, but when it does, it usually turns the whole race upside down. I dont see what the harm would be to take an extra 5 mins. and re-qualify. By going with a random start last night, a lot of the drivers that had already worked themselves to the front were relegated to starting in the back because of the random start, which didn't seem fair. Hopefully we can open up some discussion on this and come up with a solution that is acceptable to everyone. I also would like to see a mandatory pit announcement on superspeedways whether it be putting up a bind or by way of teamspeak. This might help us avoid some of the cautions that are caused by drivers being caught off guard coming out of turn four by an unexpected check up. Just a thought.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Re: New Rule??

Post by riccisand »

Tom Bauman wrote: January 4th, 2011, 10:44 am I agree on both points there. I do believe we should not have random starts if the server does go down and we restart the race.

I am also 100% behind you on the pitting situation. I cant count how many times someone just slowed down and dove into the pits without even saying a thing on teamspeak about it, its causes wrecks and ruins races. Everyone should be posting there bind that there pitting at least going into corner three and that would be at the very latest. It should be treated just like the fake pitting rule is. If you cause a wreck without putting up a bind for it you get black flagged.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

sprintcupfan24 wrote: January 4th, 2011, 4:19 pm I agree, too.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

JoshM wrote: January 5th, 2011, 9:40 amI agree 100%

Return to “RTR General Discussion”