In need of a car for the Tally Challenge series

Need a NR2003 car or truck painted, ask for it here.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

In need of a car for the Tally Challenge series

Post by BONESXLT »

Tim_Morse wrote: July 25th, 2018, 11:28 am Hey Guys, been awhile since I have raced here and I find myself in need of a car. Like to have a Dodge, Bold Rock Cindery and # 150. appreciate the help!
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: In need of a car for the Tally Challenge series

Post by BONESXLT »

JoshM wrote: July 26th, 2018, 10:04 am Hi Tim! Welcome back. If you are racing tonight, we can also mention you need a car for the series during the drivers' meeting. In the meantime, you can use whatever you have until someone gets a car painted for you.

See you on the track!

Josh Metallic
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Tim_Morse wrote: July 26th, 2018, 5:28 pm Thanks Josh, I am going to try to get there tonight. I did find a car that Bruce had painted for me when he did a Super bird for your winter series GN70. I will try that tonight and see how that goes. Looking forward to getting back on the track. :grin:
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

JoshM wrote: July 26th, 2018, 7:06 pm Tim- I see you uploaded a Gen6br_cts car. We switched mods this year and now run the MENCup2018_cts mod instead.

This is the link to get the mod - http://splashngo.studiospeed.club/index ... s-physics/

After you download that, download the update here - http://splashngo.studiospeed.club/index ... pdate-1-1/

Put BOTH zip files in your "series" folder. Unzip the mod first, then unzip the update. The update SHOULD override some of the files. If it doesn't do that, then it wasn't done correctly. If you get on TS early enough, we can help you out with it.

Thanks,
Josh

Return to “NR2003 Skin Requests”