5-28 incident protest

Thursdays @ 8pm EST with the Aero88.

Moderators: Wylye, JoshM

KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

5-28 incident protest

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Chris Robbins wrote: May 29th, 2015, 10:02 pm I wish to protest the call on the #08, if you check the repaly, I was 2 wheels on the line of the actual pit stalls, I found no rules stating we cant do this. Now when the #075 comes down to his pit, he does not have the room and spins himself, I was clearly under him, my front end was, not by an inch, but by a fair amount. he then hits me down into the pit stalls, I was not driving through too many pit stalls, him knocking me down there made it look like it, but I honestly think it was just a racing deal, a no call as we both lost spots. But I fail to see how this is my incident. Also blinks out twice for me, my replay shows only one time, but I assure you he blinked out twice. I will send my replay in. helicopter view shows it very clear. Thanks and I await the review.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: 5-28 incident protest

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: May 29th, 2015, 10:19 pm Ok 10-4 Chris. I'll get this submitted shortly.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: 5-28 incident protest

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: May 30th, 2015, 1:39 pm The Replay Review Committee has completed their review. In order to get an admin's call confirmed one way or the other, there needs to be a 2-to-1 majority. Because they did not get a majority vote in either direction, this call becomes a "racin' deal, per the rules.

#08 is moved back into his original finishing position, and the incident against him is rescinded.

Return to “Tally Challenge”