Incredible Job and Experience

TooSlow
RTG Veteran
RTG Veteran
Car#: 69

Incredible Job and Experience

Post by TooSlow »

by Optimus Prime » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:08 am

I cannot begin to tell you what a great event week you guys put together. Absolutely INCREDIBLE JOB! Professional from beginning to end, and it sure reflects the massive amount of hard you did to put this amazing week together. You should all be really proud. I will never forget my experience throughout the week , the new friends that I made and the AMAZING RACING ALL WEEK. Thank you ALL. Thank you BIG TIME Terry, David, Josh, Tim, David D, Hank, Brian, Jim, Larry, Jason, WylyE, Dustin and EVERYONE at RTR/RTG/MSR and everyone I got to meet and have some great racing with. Two words, Quality and Character! (and some great characters too LOL!) I know everyone at Black Gold really enjoyed the week and we sure look forward to getting together again. Stay tuned for something more. :D

Sean M aka Optimus Prime
TooSlow
RTG Veteran
RTG Veteran

Re: Incredible Job and Experience

Post by TooSlow »

by Dustin Roser » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:06 pm

couldn't have said it any better my self Sean, it was great to meet and race against so many quality people and I can't wait to do it again!
TooSlow
RTG Veteran
RTG Veteran

Post by TooSlow »

by timoshark1 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:11 pm

It was a blast!!! Every league that participated was a CLASS ACT!!! Everyone here at RTG appreciates the effort and sportsmanship that was demonstrated throughout the entire week!!! The best part will be the continuing friendships that have been made. We look forward to running with you guys in the future!!!
TooSlow
RTG Veteran
RTG Veteran

Post by TooSlow »

by JoshM » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:52 pm

It was alot of fun racing with you, Sean. You and Justin Melhorn got me into the race so I was happy to help when and where I could. It's nice to see so many good leagues with top notch drivers.

And I do have to apologize to #37 Matt Smith and #5 David Day for spinning them coming into the pits. I pretty much ruined both of your races and just saying "sorry" isn't enough.

Lastly, thanks to David and Terry. I am sure they are recuperating today. They definitely earned it!
TooSlow
RTG Veteran
RTG Veteran

Post by TooSlow »

by Optimus Prime » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:47 pm

Josh, I appreciate that a lot and you are far too humble. I credit YOU for having the good will to run with me in that qualifier and it is YOU that got me into the race and to the Q win sir. We made fast friends and you welcomed me in, giving me the confidence to run, and it was my honor to work with you and the guys. I hate that I got into the back and we got seperated near the end. Was hoping when I yelled that I was hauling up from the rear bringing the high line that you would jump up in front of me when I got there and I could push you at the end. It would have been an honor and I'm going to pay that one back whenever I can. Without you and the guys I mentioned, but especially you and Tim, there is no way I would have had those great runs. You are great racers and great people and I'm so glad we met through this deal and I so look forward to getting together again. I feel honored.
New response next time I have to answer the "Best moment in online racing" question. A: NO DOUBT, GETTING TO KNOW GREAT GUYS AND WORKING WITH THEM DURING THE NRT500 WEEK!

Sean

Return to “NRT500 General Discussion”