A Couple of Questions

Post any Questions, Comments or Concerns about the NRT500 Events Here
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

A Couple of Questions

Post by KickinAsphalt »

DodgeMan4345 wrote: November 23rd, 2014, 11:43 pm I am undecided on what I would like to do with my car. I have a couple of things running through my head. I wanted to ask about them so maybe it would help me make a couple of decisions. First, I know Tooslow Graphix has a major part in not only the NRT500 but the Rolling Thunder Gaming community. I have a guy that paints a lot of my cars that also owns another design site. My question is, would it be frowned upon if I decided to use that design site as my sponsor? I wouldn't want to seem like I am supporting only one design site. Nor do I want it to seem like I am trying to take away from what Tooslow Graphix is doing for the NRT500.

So for my second question. The week that the NRT500 will be running, two of those dates have meaning to me. First January 25, 2009 is when my Grandfather moved on to bigger and better things. Then January 29th, is/was his birthday. Depending on how somebody views that. The question is, would it be possible if I ran two different paint schemes for that week. If any of my races fall on either of those two dates I was thinking of running a special tribute scheme for him. At the same time if any of the races that I am in fall on another date I was thinking about running a regular scheme. I wanted to double check to see if something like that was allowed before I just went ahead and did it. Of course I am also thinking about just running a tribute scheme all week. Which would make this question void. Since I am undecided at the moment I figured I would go ahead and ask anyway. Thanks in advance.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: A Couple of Questions

Post by KickinAsphalt »

DavidDay wrote: November 24th, 2014, 12:54 am The rules state one skin file per driver, so I assume that the 2nd question I would suggest making a tribute theme and implementing all your sponsors and tribute into one. You can do it!
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Tooslow wrote: November 24th, 2014, 1:01 am I have no issue with any sponsor on your car as long as it's respectful...Your car painter should get credit.

But like David Day said you are only allowed to have 1 car for the NRT week...sorry
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

DodgeMan4345 wrote: November 26th, 2014, 2:10 pm Thanks for the responses David and Terry. The funny part is I never saw the rule stating only one car file per driver. I know it's there now. I guess I must have just overlooked it the first time around. Which is the main reason I asked that question. I'm sure I can figure something out for my car that will include everything. I do have a couple of ideas going through my head.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Brad Otto wrote: January 21st, 2015, 12:36 pm Gentlmen and staff, I will be with drawing from race this year. Plate has filled with real life issues and that take presidence. Thank you for the opportunity and I look forward to it next season. Brad Otto #031 FSB racing.

I never loaded a car so it should be easy to fill my spot good luck to all. :hello: :bye:
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

timoshark1 wrote: January 21st, 2015, 12:43 pm I'm sorry to hear you can't make the race. Thanks for letting us know

Return to “NRT500 General Discussion”