need help with few things

Need help with anything...post here.
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 1

need help with few things

Post by JeremyJeffries »

Matt Lesniewski wrote: January 31st, 2012, 2:02 am i have steering wheel momo. i think pedal is worn out . thinking buy new steering wheel.
they have many different names of steering wheel. what specfic to use steering wheel for nr2003 pc? g27 or g25 logitech steering wheel . what difference between g27 and g 25? thurster master nascar pro force..

also my pc is still continue problem since crashed . thanks guys for their effort to help fix my pc. it didn;t go well.. so i ve seen emachine are gone . Now i am not really sure what pc that will work on nr2003 pc many different name brand ? i will get 6 gb better that way more speed for any gaming .. but name brand un sure ? any one suggestion anything that works great with nr2003 ? jus need help please hope to hear from ur feedback ..
thank you..
mattski24
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Re: need help with few things

Post by JeremyJeffries »

JoshM wrote: February 2nd, 2012, 8:04 am Hi Matt-

I have a Logitech Momo too. The gas pedal has started to go bad on it so I borrowed my roommates pedals since he doesn't race much anymore and has the same wheel. I was looking at the Logitech G27 but will stay with what I have until it breaks again. I've talked to people that have the G27 and the GT wheel, and they all recommend them. The GT wheel is around $150 while the G27 is closer to $300.

For your computer, I would not be the best person to ask. I have a very strong computer, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why the framerates suck when I try to run all the graphics.

Wish I could be more helpful.
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Post by JeremyJeffries »

timoshark1 wrote: February 2nd, 2012, 2:45 pm I run the G27 Matt. I started with the sidewinder and moved to the G27. You can usually pick one up on ebay for $200-$250. As far as your pc, Doug Woolley is great with them. He might be able to go into your pc and fix a couple things if you want. He's done that for a few guys. It's a whole lot easier and quicker than tryin to explain it. Might be something for you to consider.
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Post by JeremyJeffries »

Matt Lesniewski wrote: February 3rd, 2012, 7:42 am JMetallic.. Yea same here.. replaced 3rd time i borrowed my cousin pedal.. He used to run admin for lnr that time and he stopped rtacing so i borrowed to save money .. also i switch brakes spring move to pedal spring make it stronger and tight the longer it stays good been lasted nearly 6 years and another one was lasted very short of time was 3 years and first time i had since lasted longer ..

i would love try out for iracing so logitech momo doesn't run that iracing . true expensive cuz g27 runs everything ps3 ,pc and irracing , vitrual simuation gaming . within ur info was great thanks

oh pc is very very old . 10 years .. alot of replacement parts still good but slowing down . i think there's missing something that cuase pc slow down . doug did fix my pc it didn;t sucess . i am going give that pc to my brother so he can have one .. i spoke with deaf computer tech from Chicago. he said up to 6 to 12 gb the best for gaming racing and any kind of games . 4 is kind of low have to add more mbrams and video card more speed . alot work on pc. so 6 to 12 u don't need add anything . if get new one it'll last longer ..

thanks again ...
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Post by JeremyJeffries »

gbell6 wrote: February 6th, 2012, 5:51 pm Hey Matt , not sure what your budget is but I saw this today...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... B001NT9TK4

Thats a pretty good price.

GB
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Post by JeremyJeffries »

Matt Lesniewski wrote: February 10th, 2012, 6:24 am Gary bell
Yes i order it got it !! good price !!!
very excited!!! really nice omg!!
exchanged price down send back steering momo for 10 dollar off..
also took back wii exchanged for ps3 move.. 50 dollar off
wii no longer in store someday sooner. ps3 move awesome and very good . love playing disc golf very nice move throw swing very senstive motion . better than wii alot problem with contact screen ..

well thanks for info .. u all been great help and my problem has been solved!!!
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Post by JeremyJeffries »

JoshM wrote: February 11th, 2012, 9:38 am Looking forward to seeing you back on the track Matt!
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Post by JeremyJeffries »

Matt Lesniewski wrote: February 19th, 2012, 1:39 pm ahh wave need help set up with g27 lol. freaky cool it shake off my desk all pics fell off shelves hahaha whoa very strong and good .. oh boy .. trying to figure out read instruction seem little off but working on it hope to get back on track really soon .. well gotta make new desk make it bigger and more room . LOL thats 3rd time . first one i has old steering was smaller then build desk fit right on . later on few years bought steering momo now bigger had to make another desk to make a better fit. this time g27 way too big noo room for that desk gotta make another one . no problem but funny .. 3rd time desk .. sold 1-2 desk already .. 3rd one i dont know maybe can add to it assembly it i'll see what i can do .. pretty excited with steering newones. finally !!!
hope hear from ur feedback or look around tech helps forum about g27 ?
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Post by JeremyJeffries »

Matt Lesniewski wrote: February 19th, 2012, 1:52 pm don't see a feedback about g27 ..
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Post by JeremyJeffries »

JoshM wrote: February 19th, 2012, 9:22 pm Matt try this link- http://rollingthundergaming.com/forum/v ... =10&t=1703

Return to “Technical Help”