WHY DID YOU CHOOSE YOUR SPONSOR

Post anything to do with RTR here.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 84

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE YOUR SPONSOR

Post by riccisand »

Crazy wrote: April 30th, 2011, 1:36 pm Awhile back I did the why did you choose your number post so now lets do sponsors

I started off with Canadian Tire/Petro Canada for obvious reasons but since have changed to "Crazys Tracks" as main sponsor for my hobby of track building. Lately for my love of fishing have used Berkleys and this year will try Mercury Outboards as primary sponsor with Crazys and Petro Canada as seconday ones

Thats my story now whats yours?
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Re: WHY DID YOU CHOOSE YOUR SPONSOR

Post by riccisand »

JoshM wrote: April 30th, 2011, 3:55 pm I run different sponsors. I ran Monster because of they are a personal sponsor to Paul Tracy in the Indycar series. My newest paint job is the same scheme of my other favorite Indycar driver, Tony Kanaan. And of course the #39 is for Ryan Newman.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

skullbreather97 wrote: May 1st, 2011, 2:48 am windham tech is my school, probably will change to my place of work after graduation
hosmer mountain is a wonderful local soda company
and waterford is the best track IMO in CT
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

vetracer119 wrote: May 1st, 2011, 6:05 pm Breast Cancer awarness is because I lost my wife of over 19 years to Breast Cancer, P.B.R. and Copenhagen is due to my high school rodeo days, Royal Purple is due to sponsorship from them in my street stock and super late model race days. Miller and Miller Lite is what I drink along with Jack Daniels.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

EEM2356 wrote: May 2nd, 2011, 7:49 pm Well recently l have found to love Top Gear just cause its funny an I love seeing all the Ezodic cars they show. Also I always loved the Menards scheme so I choose that as my sponsor as well.

BY Dante's Friend - JP3
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

sprintcupfan24 wrote: May 4th, 2011, 6:08 pm Reese's Peanut Butter Cups-Was looking for something that would be permanent, so I decided to sponsor my favorite candy.
Gateway Computers-My computer is made by Gateway.
ADT Home Security-My house is protected my ADT.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

Matt Lesniewski wrote: May 5th, 2011, 6:02 pm love 3 3 dale earnhardht. turn out when hot competive with new #24 young kid gordon love them both seen alot banging and bumping side by side with # 3 and #24 whoa awesome race.. they both are perfect match for racer.. anything else whining !!! this why i love #24 cuz he never cry over #3 he loves him to race side by side.. stratch bumping . #3 and #24 even done it all and never spun each other.. amazing.. this why i like 24 .. and sure missed #3 being not around..
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

Zak Fremouw wrote: May 14th, 2011, 7:34 pm Well...

Troyer Race Cars because...well anyone around the North East auto racing scene knows Troyer Race Cars builds awesome Asphalt Modifieds, and Danny Johnson, my all time favorite NY State Big Block Modified driver has driven and won in these consistantly since the 70's.

Pennzoil because I've been an avid Penske Racing fan since I first knew and heard of NASCAR and the IndyCar series (Notice my MSR Cup car is almost an exact replica of Kurt Busch's #22, number fonts and all).

As far as Coca Cola, Dr. Pepper, Burger King, and Red Bull are concerned, as Tony Stewart said in his Burger King commercial a couple years ago, you have to endorse products that you love (Coca Cola and Burger King both have been on my DTR2 and NR2003 Cars since I began sim racing).

Dodge, Chevrolet (Pontiac), and Ford... I've always thought the Dodge's were sick nasty, Chevy (Pontiac) because my first car was a '93 Pontiac Grand Am, and Ford because I now drive an '05 Taurus (Again, endorsing products I love).

Think that's about it.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

bandit88 wrote: June 3rd, 2011, 2:19 pm i pick real tree because my family injoy hunting. and we used alot of
thing from realtree. and pro bass from are fishing too.
my family injoy the outdoors. and bandit motorsports is the home of my racing
here in shermansdale pa.

the dirtcar is for Gary and Patty Bean and Todd Shaffer for the pass 25 to 30 years
putting a 410 sprintcar on the Pa tracks. and thank you go out to Terry Bauman
for doing the skin.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

simpson09 wrote: June 7th, 2011, 8:26 pm chose mine cuz im in the greatest service in the world!!!
Hooyah!!! US NAVY!!!!

Return to “RTR General Discussion”