ECT SimRacing Modifieds (SK and Whelen)

Advertise Your NR2003 or Dirt iRacing Special Event Here.
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 1

ECT SimRacing Modifieds (SK and Whelen)

Post by JeremyJeffries »

Jim Windrow wrote: May 6th, 2015, 10:03 am After running 10 Seasons at ECT SimRacing with the SK Modifieds and Whelen Modifieds, I am sending a call out to any and all short track races that are interested in running SK Modifieds on WEDNESDAY night and Whelen Modifieds on SUNDAY Night. The past couple of season's car counts have been getting lower and lower. If i get at least 5 cars from here and the 6 to 8 cars I already have, I believe we could have a great time. I help Fred on Tuesday and Friday with the SK and Whelen. Our races are run pretty much the same way with the same rules. So if you are interested in running Wednesday and Sunday with the modifieds. Please come over. The SK Season starts May 13 and the Whelen on May 17. If there isn't enough interest I will unfortunately be shutting down the series. Please let me know if you are interested either by replying here or emailing me at [email protected]

Thank you!

www.ectsimracing.com
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Re: ECT SimRacing Modifieds (SK and Whelen)

Post by JeremyJeffries »

JoshM wrote: May 6th, 2015, 1:42 pm Jim- I would highly suggest you put this info on the Facebook NR2003 Fans page also. It has 450 members on it and is used regularly to promote leagues and their various series. Trust me when I say it works. There are plenty of guys on there who love the short tracks. David Lawson manages that page, so you can ask him to add you to the group if you want to your message to many more drivers.
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member

Re: ECT SimRacing Modifieds (SK and Whelen)

Post by JeremyJeffries »

Jim Windrow wrote: May 8th, 2015, 10:13 am Josh,
Thank you for the input and I definitely will post it in there! Thank you!
JoshM wrote:Jim- I would highly suggest you put this info on the Facebook NR2003 Fans page also. It has 450 members on it and is used regularly to promote leagues and their various series. Trust me when I say it works. There are plenty of guys on there who love the short tracks. David Lawson manages that page, so you can ask him to add you to the group if you want to your message to many more drivers.

Return to “Advertise Your Special Racing Event Here”