S37 Schedule/Rules

Friday Night Fun Series, Green Flag @ 10:30pm EST. Sponsored by Thirty Marketing.
Resumes in January 2023

Moderators: Skullbreather97, bumby10

riccisand
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 84

S37 Schedule/Rules

Post by riccisand »

skullbreather97 wrote: December 17th, 2015, 8:48 am 2/22/2016 - Schedule changes highlighted in Orange!

Mod: Whelen
AI Car Pack: Download
Server Opens: 10:00pm EST
Drivers Meeting: 10:30pm EST
No qualifying, there will be at least 10 minutes of practice between the conclusion of TNT Modifieds and the start of our race to allow for haulers to enter the track.

1. 1/8/16 - Enduro - Thompson Grip - Winner: Dave Melson
2. 1/15/16 - WAAC - Monadnock PST - Winner: Jim Black
3. 1/22/16 - WAAC - I-310 Speedway Day - Winner: Jim Black
4. 1/29/16 - Off Week, U Need A Part 500
5. 2/5/16 - Enduro - Martinsville Banked Grip - Winner: Matt Smith
6. 2/12/16 - Off Week, NRT 499
7. 2/19/16 - WAAC - Raleigh Figure 8 - Winner: Maverick Morrow
8. 2/26/16 - WAAC - Chili Bowl - Winner: David Day
9. 3/4/16 - Enduro - Bristol 70 Grip - Winner: Jim Black
10. 3/11/16 - WAAC - Wall Stadium Night - Winner: Jim Windrow
11. 3/18/16 - WAAC - Raleigh Fig8 Banked Dirt - Winner: Dave Melson

12. 3/25/16 - Enduro - Thompson Grip - MOVED TO 4/15 - Matt Smith
13. 4/1/16 - WAAC - Taylor Swift Superdrome - Winner: Dave Melson
14. 4/8/16 - Enduro - Martinsville Banked Grip - Danny Savary
15. 4/15/16 -WAAC - Mansfield 06 Night - Jim Black

General Rules:

--Anybody is welcome. You, your mom, your brother, grandma, neighbor, neighbors kid, girlfriend, dog, congressman, etc, etc
--That said, please be advised of TeamSpeak rules and watch the language.
--This series will not make you the next sprint cup champion. It's meant to be a good time, full of merriment and laughter. Utilize any strategy you wish within the following division specific rules.
--Black Flag Clearing is lax, however rule will be clarified weekly in drivers meetings.

Enduro Rules:

--Three 25L Races
--Damage is off
--Field will be full of AI cars
--Stuck in the fence, knocked in the pits, or massive field stopping pile up on lap 1 allows for a restart
--DO NOT INTENTIONALLY TAKE ANYONE OUT
--Slow down for a blocked track
--Setups have been modified to allow for better turning with the added grip

Win At All Cost Rules:

--One 50ish Lap Race
--Damage will be on Moderate
--One bonus point per car to anyone who saves a car from being stuck on its roof.
--A bounty will be issued prior to "qualifying" every race for an extra 5 bonus points. The last person to make contact with the bounty car before the motor blows will receive the points. If the bounty driver takes the checkered flag and has completed 80% of the scheduled laps, then he/she will receive the bonus points.
--Do not stop/slow down intentionally to hit another driver
--No whining, the name of the game is hit or be hit. Or apply your own strategy, anything goes.
--We will be adding 5 AI cars to the WAAC races this season to increase car count. Unlike the Enduro races, the drivers wont be set as aggressive, nor will they be set at a competitive speed. They are intended to be used as picks, and hazards, and crash dummies.
---AI Will be set at 85%, 80 For the Chilli Bowl
--We Will clear all black flags with 10 to go.

Thanks for the continued support! Finish your week off with some fun.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Re: S37 Schedule/Rules

Post by riccisand »

skullbreather97 wrote: January 2nd, 2016, 1:18 pm See you guys on Friday!
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

DodgeMan4345 wrote: January 2nd, 2016, 1:39 pm For the Win At All Cost Races. I know last year black flags were only cleared for speeding on pit road. They were not cleared if you got one for having too much damage. The only way you could clear them was by coming down pit road and having your pit crew fix the damage. Well sometimes the damage was so bad that the crew wouldn't fix it and you were out of the race. I know that is a chance we take by hitting the other cars. I would still like to see us go back and start clearing those black flags for having too much damage. For me I rather beat somebody on the track because their car blows up and no longer will roll then beat them in the pits because their crew won't fix the damage. I know it's a pain in the a$$ to keep clearing those black flags. I do have that command already set up as a hot key. So if you guys were to need help clearing black flags I would be more then willing to help out. I should also be able to start out this season full time. At least until the spring and summer months when they change our hours at work.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

SteeveMelson wrote: January 2nd, 2016, 4:42 pm Looking forward to running this series again. It's alot of fun. I also agree with Bobby on clearing blacks in Win at all cost races. That's if it's not too much of a pain. See you guys on Friday night.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

DodgeMan4345 wrote: January 6th, 2016, 11:21 am Next Question. Are we going to be using the RTG CFM for the cars for this series? Or are we going to be using the STR CFM? Since we are using the same mod and more then likely the same cars as we do with the STR guys, I thought it would be easier to just use theirs.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

skullbreather97 wrote: January 7th, 2016, 8:41 am As for CFM, we're using the RTG personally. However it is advised to also check the STR CFM as well.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

DodgeMan4345 wrote: February 22nd, 2016, 8:44 am Sounds like a plan to me. I was planning on running the same car for both Friday night series. I just wasn't sure if it would allow me to upload the same car with the same car file name for both series. We have a car file manager on the website for another league that I race in. If two different series runs the same mod it won't allow you to upload the car under both series.

Return to “Amish's Survivor Series”