Season 62 - Tally Challenge Protests

Post by BONESXLT »

Post Season 62 - Tally Challenge Protests
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 1

Re: Season 62 - Tally Challenge Protests

Post by JeremyJeffries »

I would like for the replay review commitee to review the last lap wreck at the season 62 Tally Challenge opener. I do not believe my move into the bottom line was the reason drivers decided not to check up on the last lap entering the final 2 turns. Even states in the incident report that I got down in front of the #33 cleanly. Thank you.
Attachments
1_TC_Protest.rar
(882.33 KiB) Downloaded 30 times
JoshM
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 39

Post by JoshM »

Will do. Incident has been sent to the Replay Review Committee.
JoshM
RTG Staff Member

Post by JoshM »

The Replay Review Committee overturned the incident charged to #1. The incident will be changed to a 'no-call'.
Bernie Mobbs
Lugnut Polisher
Lugnut Polisher
Car#: 90

Post by Bernie Mobbs »

I am protesting the call against the #31 on lap 52. Coming out of turn 2 the #931 moves from the lower lane into the center lane. This is the normal racing move that happens every week when they clear the car in the center lane. The #088 follows the #931 up into the center lane but is not clear of the #31. The #616 also follows the #088 up into the center lane and makes contact with the #31 which turns the #31 into the #088 causing a wreck. During the drivers meeting we were warned about the lower lane not staying in their lane after the cars to the right give them room. This is a bad case of drivers following the car in front instead of holding the inside line. At the same time the #24 and the #77 who were behind the #31 are driving the same line as the #31 (center lane). As a side note, the #088 does a 4 tire penalty stop thinking that he caused the wreck by moving up into the center lane even tho he was not clear. The #088 didn't cause the wreck. The #616 did.
Replay attached.
Thanks
Attachments
Lap 52.zip
(744.16 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
"When you win you win, when you lose you learn"
JoshM
RTG Staff Member

Post by JoshM »

Hi Bernie. I've submitted the protest to the Replay Review Committee. I'll follow up after they have made the final call.
JoshM
RTG Staff Member

Post by JoshM »

Hi Bernie. The Replay Review Committee has made their decision and overturned the original call. #31 will NOT be charged with an incident and it will go down as a 'no call' instead. I will make sure the points are up to date and get the Bracket Series set up as soon as I can.

Return to “Incident Protest Submissions”