Congrats Champ!!

RTG's fantasy sports leagues
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

Congrats Champ!!

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Dustin Roser wrote: December 24th, 2019, 6:04 pm Congratulations to Bobby Farrell and the Delaware Destroyers on being the 2019 RTG Misfits Fantasy Football League Champion. :hello: :clap: :good: :yahoo: :clapping:
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

Re: Congrats Champ!!

Post by KickinAsphalt »

DodgeMan4345 wrote: December 24th, 2019, 10:08 pm Thank you Dustin. You know it is kind of funny. I have been watching football for a while now but only followed the team(s) that I liked. I have never really followed the players themselves. I have never done anything with fantasy football until this year when I joined here. When I saw you guys were doing this, I was like well I could join and just have fun with it. I was never expecting anything like this. In fact when I was searching for a name, I wanted something to go with Delaware that started with a D. Well Destroyer was the only thing that I could think of. Then I was like well I already know I'm getting destroyed anyway so it fits. I never thought I would be the one destroying and walking away with a championship. Lol.

Return to “Fantasy Sports Leagues”