RTG Fantasy Football League Up and Running!

RTG's fantasy sports leagues
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

RTG Fantasy Football League Up and Running!

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Optimus Prime wrote: August 16th, 2014, 3:54 pm Our RTG Fantasy Football league site is up and running! For those that signed up, check your email for your invitation and get registered for your team. Email is from ESPN in your inbox (or check spam folder).

8 of the 12 teams have already joined the league site. If for some reason you did not get your email, post here or PM me with the correct email and we will send a second invite.

Some creative teams names already LOL!! :lol: :good: This should be fun!
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: RTG Fantasy Football League Up and Running!

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Crazy wrote: August 17th, 2014, 10:01 am any chance we can add Def players as well and make this in depth?
also are we starting a NFL team of QBs? what I mean is 2 from same NFL team this way you have his backup many leagues are doing this now
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: RTG Fantasy Football League Up and Running!

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Optimus Prime wrote: August 17th, 2014, 1:34 pm While the idea of doing an IDP (Individual Defensive Player) league is interesting Brian, we have a few new guys starting out this time and that would make their learning curve a bit steep, not to mention the much longer time it would take to draft your team. I had an invite to one last week, if you're interested I'll ask if it's still open.

We are using the "ESPN Standard" scoring for this league (it's free LOL), so the possibility of using a "team QB" rule is not there, but in my 24 years of doing fantasy football, it's rare that you wouldn't have another QB on your roster that is a starter for another team that you would certainly prefer over your "A" guys backup.

Can't wait for the draft. Gotta get my special kicker so I better take him in the first round! :shock: :crazy: LOL

Return to “Fantasy Sports Leagues”