RTG Fantasy Football-DRAFT REMINDER

RTG's fantasy sports leagues
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

RTG Fantasy Football-DRAFT REMINDER

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Optimus Prime wrote: August 27th, 2014, 10:20 am ATTENTION RTG FANTASY FOOTBALL TEAM OWNERS!!

Just a reminder, the RTG FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT IS THIS SUNDAY 8/31 at 3:00pm est.

Get those GM hats on!

The ESPN software randomly selects the draft order exactly one hour prior to the draft (2pm est).

Who will be the first team "on the clock" with - The First Pick in the 2014 RTG Draft..?

For the couple guys that are new to fantasy football and looking for help, get with one of us for any help you want BEFORE the draft. There will not be time during the live draft, and guys will likely not be wanting to share their thoughts and point you to a player they actually want to pick (especially if they are near you in the draft order lol).

You can draft from any device with an internet connection and if you are out and have a smartphone or tablet, you can use the ESPN Fantasy Football App(free). For those who will be drafting at home, feel free to come in Teamspeak to yuck it up and have fun.

How many Colts will Josh pick this year? :beg: No, you really can't draft Marvin Harrison, he's staying retired. :eek:
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: RTG Fantasy Football-DRAFT REMINDER

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: August 27th, 2014, 1:11 pm Go Colts! And no hating on me until Sunday. Prime has no room to talk. He tried to draft a special teams coach last year if I remember correctly. I think he also traded away Peyton Manning for 5 bonus points in the BareBones series.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: RTG Fantasy Football-DRAFT REMINDER

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Optimus Prime wrote: August 27th, 2014, 4:05 pm Hey, Mike Westhoff was a heck of a special teams coach, and besides, my merry-go-round of kickers needed all the help they could get! :D :crazy: :crazy:

If I had Manning last year I might have made a bigger run or it would have cost somebody big time to pry him loose from me, unlike the ____ LOL. Oops, :angel: ok, no hating on the horseshoes until Sunday ;) .

I'm happy, my home team just got a solid offensive lineman (singular). Just four more and we might actually block somebody!! :(

But hey, I call dibs on Tony Gonzales!!

Return to “Fantasy Sports Leagues”