Need Help With A New Project

Need a NR2003 car or truck painted, ask for it here.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

Need Help With A New Project

Post by BONESXLT »

sprintcupfan24 wrote: January 13th, 2012, 8:29 pm I'm gonna start running here on Friday nights, and I need some schemes painted up. I'm gonna need a Whelen and SK car. I'm just gonna use the in-game #93 for the Hobby Stocks. Also, I need a Dirt55 car painted. I'm gonna try and do some racing in the Sunday Dirt Series, and I need a car for that, too. Either send me a PM, or reply down below if you're interested. Thank you.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: Need Help With A New Project

Post by BONESXLT »

Crazy wrote: January 14th, 2012, 3:28 pm I can whip you up a dirt 55 car quickly for sunday if your gonna make it,nothing as good as Tooslow does but none the less something with #93 on it

what colour/sponsor ya want?

chevy/ford or dodge
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Silverstone wrote: January 14th, 2012, 5:00 pm Kyle, I Have a "Reese's" SKmod and Modified Mayhem painted for you.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

sprintcupfan24 wrote: January 15th, 2012, 4:29 pm Crazy: That would be great! I think I'm gonna go with my normal orange, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Chevy. Don't know if I will be able to race tonight, but atleast I'll have something for future races.

Silverstone: Thanks a bunch! Either PM me the cars, or email them to [email protected]. Thank you!

Return to “NR2003 Skin Requests”