Couple of Car Requests?

Need a NR2003 car or truck painted, ask for it here.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

Couple of Car Requests?

Post by BONESXLT »

DodgeMan4345 wrote: February 20th, 2013, 8:57 pm Hey guys,

I am sort of new here. I tried to qualify for the NRT 500 a couple of months back. Well I didn't make that race. After that race I did start looking around the site. So I decided to join a couple of the series here. I am planning on running both modified races on Friday night and the Late Model race on Saturday. I was wondering if I could get a car painted for each night here. Here is the info on my sign up.

CAR - #52
DRIVER/HOMETOWN - Bobby Farrell, Millsboro, Delaware
TEAM - Bobby Farrell Motorsports Dodge Charger
OWNER - Bobby Farrell
CREW CHIEF - C.J. Eckert
DRIVER TWITTER - N/A

I actually stole this from the entry lists that were used for the UNOH Battle at the Beach races that were run Monday and Tuesday. Lol. Anyway I am going to keep this simple for whoever would like to take this. All I would like is a plain white unsponsored car with the #52 on it please. I would like both a modified and a late model. You can use the Ken Schrader Racing font or a font of your choosing. Also if you would like to do a driver uniform/pit crew for this that would be great. If not then I do have a pit crew I can use. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I would like the modified on the Troyer Chassis please.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: Couple of Car Requests?

Post by BONESXLT »

DodgeMan4345 wrote: March 7th, 2013, 8:44 pm Thank you Joe. Yes I do still need these cars done. If I could I would like to add one more thing to them. I would still like to have the white unsponsored cars. I would like to add red I will call them Jimmie Johnson Racing Stripes. The same ones that are on his car. If not that is ok to. I would like the #52 to be the Hendrick Motorsports font the same one as the #24 and #48. Thanks again.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

DodgeMan4345 wrote: March 8th, 2013, 5:44 pm Thank you Joe. I appreciate that.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

DodgeMan4345 wrote: March 11th, 2013, 4:05 pm Well how about both? Lol. [email protected] and I also added you as a friend on Facebook.

Return to “NR2003 Skin Requests”