New Member Here

New to RTG, Say hello here.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

New Member Here

Post by KickinAsphalt »

DriveShaft wrote: November 14th, 2015, 12:52 pm Hi to all the RTG Members; I am 66 yrs young. I served in the US Army 1966-1969 I was in VIET-NAM in 1966&67 I was in signal 36k20 Headquarters Company 2nd of 7th Cavalry 1st CAV Division in ANKHE. Then I went to Gelnhausen Germany. Took my BASIC Training in Fort Knox Kentucky. I was born in Linton Indiana May 26 1949 Raised on a Farm in Bloomfield,Indiana. At 6yrs old We moved to Indianapolis, Indiana Went to a city School 30,Then moved to the suburbs May-wood, attended Steven Decatur thru 8th grade & High School Decatur Central 9TH Grade Dropped out & joined the Army.Was 17yrs old when I went to Viet-Nam. Worked as a dispatcher for the SHERIFF Dept.City,Bloomfield,County,Greene,Indiana for 3yrs after Military,Then joined the Bloomfield City Police Dept Deputy Marshall position. Moved to LaPorte, Texas just outside of Houston,in 1977, I Married a Texas Girl here we Moved up to Temple,Tx. just South of Waco,and have been here 40 yrs, I got a 100% Disability for my tour i VIET-NAM because of exp osier to Agent Orange A Chemical that was sprayed there to kill the jungle I had some heart problems & diabetes and some nerve damage also have some breathing probs. Was Playing World Golf Tour on line & Rick Moon Showed me this Racing He Painted My 1st car here it is the ARMY car joined here & Gary Mingus Helped me with all my computer stuff and he Painted my aero88 car and gen6 MRB Trucking car & My Wea Mod car, I could never thank them enough for all the help. VERY GOOD PEOPLE!!! Thanks again Guys .OK Thats me, Enjoy Racing Here, Hope to get to know you all! "DriveShaft" (Roger Pearson) #166
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: New Member Here

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Zak Fremouw wrote: November 16th, 2015, 2:08 pm Welcome aboard, Roger. Glad to have you with us.

Zak
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

DriveShaft wrote: November 17th, 2015, 3:35 am Thank you Zak! I am very glad to get the opportunity to be a part of a very good racing organization ! Thanks for having me !!
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

gruve wrote: November 19th, 2015, 3:08 am Thank you for your service. :good:
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

DriveShaft wrote: November 19th, 2015, 12:29 pm You are very welcome "gruve" !! I have always been proud that I served & was Blessed to get Home! And "GOD BLESS AMERICA" Thank you!! :wave:

Return to “New Members Say Hello Here”