New here, old to racing

New to RTG, Say hello here.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

New here, old to racing

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Tyler Burgert wrote: July 19th, 2016, 1:42 pm Hello everyone. Names Tyler. From Ohio. Been racing on and off since 2006. Signed up here yesterday thanks to google. Ive been looking for a place to run, the site here is FABULOUS. I really like what i see. Was hoping to be able to get into the Daytona field tonight. Not to sure though. I work until 7 each day and i have nothing loaded from this league yet. At lesst hope to talk to some on TS and get to know you. Cheers!
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: New here, old to racing

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: July 19th, 2016, 2:28 pm Welcome Tyler! We are happy to have you. Feel free to download TS (use the link below to get the Teamspeak download page as well as get the IP and password) and then get on there this afternoon or evening and an admin will try to get you set up ASAP.

http://rollingthundergaming.com/downloa ... or_rtr.htm
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Tyler Burgert wrote: July 19th, 2016, 3:21 pm Thanks! Ive got the RTR TS bookmarked on my team speak. Ill jump in when i get home and see what i can throw together!
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Optimus Prime wrote: July 19th, 2016, 5:38 pm Welcome Tyler. Looks like you are indeed well on your way to racing. I approved your account with us and your membership to our FaceBook page as well (although this forum, our message system and admin email are our preferred methods of communication). Enjoy!! :cool:

Don't forget to request your car number when you are following the simple steps in the link Josh provided above. You want to check the list and request your number before you start uploading your cars if you have any.

Again, welcome to Rolling Thunder Gaming.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Tyler Burgert wrote: July 19th, 2016, 5:54 pm Thank you sir! I do believe my car number has already been taken care of. I think. Ill be sure to join the ts after work and be sure! I think ive done everything minus upload my car.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Optimus Prime wrote: July 19th, 2016, 6:07 pm Where you listed it in your forum registration is not the official list and will accept any number. It is item #4 on the list that Josh posted a link to, but here is a direct link to our number list as well.

http://rollingthundergaming.com/forum/v ... =56&t=1428
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Tyler Burgert wrote: July 19th, 2016, 8:05 pm i think i got everything!
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Tooslow wrote: July 19th, 2016, 9:54 pm Welcome to RTG....Looks like they covered everything.

:hello:

Return to “New Members Say Hello Here”