A NEWBIE (Again)

New to RTG, Say hello here.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

A NEWBIE (Again)

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Chris Townley wrote: September 19th, 2016, 4:31 pm I am an "oldie" from WAY BACK when re raced NASCAR99. N2 and N3. I was an admin for a couple different leagues; but got away from it when I go to working on "real" race cars (Nascar Craftsman Trucks) and also was a race official at a couple local tracks.
JUST getting back into racing again.... so I'm in the process of getting the game loaded; various tracks and the other large mass of items I need to download put on my computer.... then make sure it all runs smoothly.
MANY thanks to the guys who have helped me get this far. I still need some help getting all this going - (car sets; tracks; set ups; etc.)

I live in Gainesville GA (was official at Peach State Speedway and Lanier) I was an official with Lynn White at both tracks. Shame both these places closed... and Lynn has passed
My name is Chris Townley - I suspect I'll just race under that name??
I am related to John Wes Townley and Bill & Chase Elliott (cousins). Needless to say I am at the track every time I get a chance.
Guess that's about all for now - feel free to drop me a line. Hope to see all of you on the track
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: A NEWBIE (Again)

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Optimus Prime wrote: September 19th, 2016, 4:57 pm Welcome (back) Chris! You're well on your way and we will get you there. Yes, please use your real name in the game and the points system.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

BONESXLT wrote: September 19th, 2016, 9:13 pm Welcome Chris I here you got the game up an running that great just stop in an wer help out
the rest of the way an get you on the track :good: :good:
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Chris Townley wrote: September 20th, 2016, 4:22 pm Thanks for the warm welcome.
I ALSO run a Fantasy NASCAR Game - unfortunately we are all full for this year; but I'd love to get everyone more info for 2017
We pay out cold hard cash weekly on a 1:5 ratio. But that's for later...
CT

Return to “New Members Say Hello Here”