Jacob Lee New Guy Here

New to RTG, Say hello here.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

Jacob Lee New Guy Here

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Jacob Lee wrote: December 13th, 2016, 12:24 pm Hey my names Jacob Lee, I have been racing Sim Car for over 17 years and have loved every second of it. I am from Texas. Currently racing with BGSR and now looking forward to running with RTG at there Superspeedway League. I can't wait to get to know everyone and have some good clean racing.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: Jacob Lee New Guy Here

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: December 13th, 2016, 2:05 pm Hi Jacob-

Welcome! We have 2 series that run strictly superspeedways. The Speedfreaks series runs on Tuesdays and the TallyChallenge series runs on Thursdays. We have some other series that cover all different types of tracks, and we have a short track series restarting next month I believe and a dirt series too.

This week's races are season finales and the rosters are already set, but you can watch them on YouTube this week. The links for each race will be on our front page each night (if the link doesn't work, simply refresh the page around 9pm)

We look forward to racing with you soon!

Josh Metallic #39
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Mark Dillon Jr wrote: December 13th, 2016, 2:37 pm Welcome Jacob. Jacob will actually be spectating tonight's race from within the booth as a guest of mine tonight as he has an interest in broadcasting.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

BONESXLT wrote: December 13th, 2016, 3:26 pm Welcome Jacob!! :wave:
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Jacob Lee wrote: December 13th, 2016, 5:10 pm
JoshM wrote:Hi Jacob-

Welcome! We have 2 series that run strictly superspeedways. The Speedfreaks series runs on Tuesdays and the TallyChallenge series runs on Thursdays. We have some other series that cover all different types of tracks, and we have a short track series restarting next month I believe and a dirt series too.

This week's races are season finales and the rosters are already set, but you can watch them on YouTube this week. The links for each race will be on our front page each night (if the link doesn't work, simply refresh the page around 9pm)

We look forward to racing with you soon!

Josh Metallic #39

Thanks Josh, I'm looking forward to running the Tally league. Also if the #21 car comes avaliable at anytime could you please let me know I would like to take it over. I currently have the #021. Thank you and look forward to racing with you guys soon.

Return to “New Members Say Hello Here”