gettin back behind the SIM wheel again!

New to RTG, Say hello here.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

gettin back behind the SIM wheel again!

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Grant Wessley wrote: December 27th, 2016, 1:54 am Hey! FNG Here.... grew up racing everything from gokarts to dirt modifieds to asphalt Super Latemodels, seen a lot of success along the way also a lot of hardships but that's just racing . Hung my real helmet up in 07 and with the help from a dear friend, Brian Bell, Im excited to be back behind the wheel, a SIM wheel.... I can still remember the first nascar game that came out for PC man is it a far cry from what its become today with all the MODS. shortly after nascar 2003 season came out I ran with Brian online at another site that no longer exist... Ive already met a few of you and im anxious to meet you all and anxious to get this new season started on the DIRT! :yahoo:
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: gettin back behind the SIM wheel again!

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Optimus Prime wrote: December 27th, 2016, 8:55 am Welcome Grant! Please let us know if you need any assistance at all.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: gettin back behind the SIM wheel again!

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: December 27th, 2016, 9:04 am Welcome Grant! There is a little bit of everything here, so whatever your preference is, there is probably a series that will be right down your alley!

Return to “New Members Say Hello Here”