New Guy

New to RTG, Say hello here.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 99

New Guy

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Jamie Tedder wrote: October 17th, 2014, 3:51 pm Hello everyone, My name is Jamie Tedder, live in the beautiful mountains of NC, small area called Blowing Rock NC or some may have heard of Boone NC, same place really with just 5 minutes between the two towns. I'm at the home of the Appalachian State University Mountaineers, maybe you've heard of this college back in 2007 when our FCS football team beat and upset the FBS football team Michigan with a 34-32 final score. App State entered the FBS community this year when they joined the Sun Belt Conference. We are not going to do very well at all, LOL, and I know money was the big thing about the move but I'm still a firm believer of "if it's not broke, don't fix it!". I work at App State and am employed by the Appalachian State University Police Department where my title is PSO and I work a full time night shift of 12yrs per night that rotates 4 nights on and 4 nights off. Basically I work weekends every other month and same goes with the other days of the week as well.

Kept hearing about the MSR Tally Challenge on Thursday nights and decided to try it. Currently, I serve as an Lead Admin and Business Manager at SMO-Hardcore Online Racing League. Our league has been going strong since 2004 and we are celebrating our 10yr Anniversary this year. We have some of the best talented, respectful, and clean drivers that I've raced with over the years. SMO believes in 3 things: 1) You have a lot of FUN, 2) You race clean, and 3) You race with courtesy toward your fellow drivers!. I know most of the leagues that are still around racing this crazy game from 2003 are housed with talented drivers too.

I've ran two of the MSR Tally Challenges so far and am very impressed. 39 and 41 car fields is just unheard of anymore but it really does happen here! Looking forward to more racing on Thursday nights with such a great fun group of drivers. I will have to miss races from time to time due to my work schedule rotating into Thursday nights, but I will be there when I'm not working!!

At SMO, we race on Monday (Gen6BR Cup), Tuesday (nws11 Nationwide), Wednesday is combined with another league FPR and runs the Gen6BR cup, same as Monday, Friday (ncts09) trucks, and every other month we run a Drafting Series on Sat or Sun nights. Feel free to check us out anytime: www.smo-hardcore.com We welcome more drivers anytime.

Thanks for allowing me to join your site and league to race in MSR Tally Challenge! See ya on the track!
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Re: New Guy

Post by KickinAsphalt »

timoshark1 wrote: October 17th, 2014, 5:24 pm It's a pleasure to have you and any of your guys join us Jamie!! We're just lucky to have such talented racers from across the nr2003 community joining us at MSR. I think we have drivers from 6 different leagues racin with us on Thursday nights. The talent in there is just incredible. Hopefully we can keep it going for a long time to come!!! You should talk to Hank Middleton next time you pop in. He's a North Carolina State Trooper. Not sure if you guys are close to each other or not. Take care and i'll see you on the track soon!!
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Jamie Tedder wrote: August 2nd, 2018, 1:25 am Looks like I will try and join you guys again on Thursday nights. I've been missing all the fun. Hopefully this week, if not maybe in 2 weeks.
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

JoshM wrote: August 2nd, 2018, 9:44 am Sounds good, Jamie. We are happy to have you join us! If you need any help with anything, just jump on TeamSpeak around 7pm EST and we can assist.

Josh Metallic
KickinAsphalt
RTG Staff Member

Post by KickinAsphalt »

Bernie Mobbs wrote: August 2nd, 2018, 1:34 pm Hello, Welcome to RTG. If you need a painted car I have some pre-painted models that just need your number and name added. Go to the Skin Showcase in the forum and then to Available paints MENCS Mod. Plenty to choose from.
Thanks,
Bernie .... #90

Example......
Attachments
PartsPlus No# 2 rtg.jpg
PartsPlus No# 2 rtg.jpg (31.47 KiB) Viewed 4957 times

Return to “New Members Say Hello Here”