apoloized to #36

Post anything to do with RTR here.
riccisand
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 84

apoloized to #36

Post by riccisand »

Matt Lesniewski wrote: March 24th, 2011, 11:34 pm first of all i apoloized shown bad sportmanship earlier first caution .. it was wrongful of my action . i should be humble. learn from this to be quiet let it go..

2nd of all thanks for 009 giving me postion during caution 009 beat me to it but he lift let me go i was lifting but let it go so i take eoll myself for passing 009 under caution . but i am not taking that chance to get in trouble i had go eoll. so thanks for offer but racing abide by rules to respect . thanks ,..

3rd of all i apoloized to #36 gary elloitt he's good guy hate for this happen .. i thought i was clear to pass him under but it was not clear got nudge contact with 36 send a yellow.. i was going help him draft i made mistake thought i was clear go under him it didn't hate for happen to g elloitt and thanks for work w me to draft .. my mistake costly ur night im truly sorry ,..
good night
Mattski # 24
riccisand
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 84

Re: apoloized to #36

Post by riccisand »

Matt Lesniewski wrote: March 24th, 2011, 11:37 pm oh by the way i had blast fun tonight was wonderful racing..
thank you for fun!!

Return to “RTR General Discussion”