Just wrote to say goodbye

riccisand
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 84

Just wrote to say goodbye

Post by riccisand »

chevynut wrote: April 4th, 2011, 11:04 am First I would like to thank all the people that helped me....for some reason it will not let in SMS ..it does not like my profiler....last night as soon as i went into the SMS lobby..I got a error...Logitech profiler mis match must shut off....so had to shut off my profiler...no steering again...loved racing here but if i can not steer the car going to and already caused to many accidents....time to look for new home...You guys take care and God Bless..Don Nelles
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Re: Just wrote to say goodbye

Post by riccisand »

Crazy wrote: April 4th, 2011, 12:10 pm hmm,weird....maybe your profiler needs an updated driver?
why do you have to have profiler running anyways?
must be a way around this
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

chevynut wrote: April 4th, 2011, 2:53 pm because people tell me i have to have on .will i am racing.if there is a way to run without it i love to know now..like i said i want to run here but if i do not have steering.way stay...mybe some can help me out with steering without the profiler.....Don Nelles
riccisand
RTG Staff Member

Post by riccisand »

BONESXLT wrote: April 4th, 2011, 7:25 pm don dont leave let us help you i will talk to you in team speak

Return to “RTG News and Announcements”