Race Points Manager is still down

BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

Race Points Manager is still down

Post by BONESXLT »

Tooslow wrote: December 1st, 2015, 5:02 pm As most of you know RPM has been down for a week and we have NO idea when there going to get it back up and running. We also have NO idea if when it is back up if all our data(points, schedules, drivers, car files ect.) will be there.

So I did some searching and with lots of hard work I figured out how to use Score4 scoring system. It's not the best but it is going to have to work for the remainder of this season.

Luckily TNT has finished there season.

I have been told that the MSR Owners & Admins are working on getting there points updated.

So I only did the 3 RTR Series in Score4. (Took me 3 days to do this)
It is up to date as of today with the exception of last Nights BBR race, waiting for there incident report to update that race.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
RTG Management

VIEW RTR SCORE4 RESULTS HERE
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: Race Points Manager is still down

Post by BONESXLT »

Tooslow wrote: December 2nd, 2015, 4:39 pm It looks like RPM is making some progress on restoring there site. We are now seeing the points on the front page but still can't access the admin control panel. Hopefully they will have this working soon too.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: Race Points Manager is still down

Post by BONESXLT »

Tooslow wrote: December 6th, 2015, 4:11 pm As we have NOT seen any progress from RPM in the last few days I have updated the RTR Points with Score4.

All drop races have been dropped with the exception of Sean Kerrigan in the DSF Series, Sean will miss the Season finale and that will be his dropped race. With this exception there will be NO dropped race for anyone else in the season finales.

You can view the Updated points here: http://rollingthundergaming.com/downloa ... score4.htm

Return to “RTG News and Announcements”