Our Deepest Condolences

BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

Our Deepest Condolences

Post by BONESXLT »

Optimus Prime wrote: March 15th, 2016, 11:00 pm As some of you may have heard, we recently had the passing of the spouse of a member of our community. Teddy Petty (Wright) has lost his beloved wife Karen after a long tough battle on several medical fronts. We are all very saddened, but she is now resting in peace without suffering.

We would like to all express our deepest condolences and our deepest sympathies to Teddy and to his and Karen's families. We stand and grieve with you sir and we are here for you brother.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: Our Deepest Condolences

Post by BONESXLT »

Optimus Prime wrote: March 15th, 2016, 11:00 pm As some of you may have heard, we recently had the passing of the spouse of a member of our community. Teddy Petty (Wright) has lost his beloved wife Karen after a long tough battle on several medical fronts. We are all very saddened, but she is now resting in peace without suffering.

We would like to all express our deepest condolences and our deepest sympathies to Teddy and to his and Karen's families. We stand and grieve with you sir and we are here for you brother.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Zak Fremouw wrote: March 16th, 2016, 9:24 am Not the sort of news you like to start the day with...

Thoughts are with you and yours, Teddy.
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

JoshM wrote: March 16th, 2016, 9:54 am I'm sorry to hear about this. Hopefully the thought she is at peace will be of comfort to you. I'll keep your family in my prayers.

Return to “RTG News and Announcements”