Server to be opened for fun racing

BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

Server to be opened for fun racing

Post by BONESXLT »

Optimus Prime wrote: March 21st, 2020, 1:32 pm Greetings all,

If I’m able to make it home this afternoon, and I plan to, it is my hope to open the server around 3:30pm est for some much needed fun for anyone out there interested and wanting a diversion.

This will be just fun period, very informal, and a floating format of either short races or perhaps even some open practice with open setups (don’t worry, I would provide my personal setup for anyone who wants one and guidance to tweak it to your preferences) and we’ll see who can turn some hot laps without destroying their vehicle LOL. Whatever we do, it’s for fun and enjoyment not hardcore competition.

I won’t be certain until I get home and see my Internet status, as my neighbors are reporting issues that I’m sure are due to load, but the mod will be either cws2015 or the winstoncup98.cts mod.

Open to anyone, but please understand we may not be able to accommodated a bunch of troubleshooting and technical issues, we can help people with those during off racing hours.

Just fun guys, from one dude who really needs a break to everyone who I’m sure can use one as well.

Stay tuned I will post here when open.

Be safe

Return to “RTG News and Announcements”