New RTG Owner

BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

New RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Tooslow wrote: December 26th, 2014, 9:05 pm As most of you have seen the front page of the RTG website Sean Prime is now an Owner @ RTG.
Myself and Bones are still Owners and don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

After working with Sean for the last couple years, first as a MSR Admin then a RTG Admin we have seen that he is as devoted and committed to improve RTG and keep it running strong as myself and Bones are.

We are pleased he accepted our offer to be part Owner of RTG.

With the 3 of us I don't see any reason why RTG won't be here for many years to come.

Congrats Sean, We are proud to call you a co-owner of RTG.

Terry & David
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Re: New RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

DavidDay wrote: December 26th, 2014, 9:41 pm Congrats old man! SO NICE!
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

F Hill wrote: December 26th, 2014, 11:18 pm Congrats and welcome to the ranks
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Wayne Osborne wrote: December 27th, 2014, 3:22 pm Congrats Sean!

:clapping:
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

Optimus Prime wrote: December 27th, 2014, 10:18 pm Thanks guys. Still just me, always have been and always will be.

To say I was deeply moved and honored, would be a large understatement. I was very proud to accept. I have seen first hand, the countless hours of hard work Terry and David put in behind the scenes and the incredible dedication that they have to RTG. We are all grateful for that, and for them. I will continue to do the best that I can to help them continue.

I am very far from alone in saying that everything, and more importantly everyone, that makes up RTG and all of it's parts, has made it an incredible "community" to be part of. I, like many, consider it like a second family. Everyone is like family here, whether it be the longtime member who is here every day, or the member of another great group we are proud to call friends, who stops by to join us once in a while. We appreciate you all!

RTG has always been about the members and for the members. There simply would be no RTG without our great members, and it's their donations that make it possible for everyone. Ever since I first visited here, I could see it was a special group that I wanted to part of. I am very proud to be associated with all of you in any capacity.

Making everything that is RTG run and function well, is hard and tiring work. The people here that help do all that work are a special breed. They give of themselves and work long hours to bring the best possible experience to everyone here. They make it happen, whether it be through the NR2003 racing with RTR, MSR and TNT, the other games such as COD and Tiger Woods Golf, or helping out and serving in other ways such as the replay review committee, painting cars, or helping other people with issues so that they may enjoy themselves and so much more. They are a truly selfless group!! It's my honor to work with them.

Finally, it's very clear to see by all the other great groups out there, that NR2003 is very much alive and strong. We are very proud to be associated with many of them. I am grateful to have many friends in the community. As we hit January, it's once again time for the NRT, where it's all hands on deck here, as we get to serve as one of the conduits to the NR2003 community, and we all get together for a great week of racing and friendships. THAT is the great vision of Terry Bauman and David Canon, and I, like so many others here are proud and happy to be part of it and of Rolling Thunder Gaming.
:hello:

Sean
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

MattWoehl wrote: December 28th, 2014, 12:29 am WOOT WOOT!!!! ATTA BOY PRIME! :D
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

JoshM wrote: December 28th, 2014, 7:07 pmCongrats Prime!
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

pwolf3 wrote: December 29th, 2014, 11:15 am Congrats Sean! Don't let the power go to your head now! :hello: :clap: :crazy: :grin:
BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner

Post by BONESXLT »

skullbreather97 wrote: January 3rd, 2015, 9:30 pm Congrats! :clapping:

Return to “RTG News and Announcements”