Thank you !!!

BONESXLT
RTG Owner
RTG Owner
Car#: 3

Thank you !!!

Post by BONESXLT »

I And all of the staff members of RollingThundergaming.Would personally like to thank all of you that have donated to this league in 2021. It has been a rough year for all of us in one way or another. I myself would personally like to thank all the staff members that keep this league running and hope that we can continue in 2022 and Beyond. I also want to personally thank all the drivers that show up. Week after week, month after month we could not do this without you. Having our founder decide on his own to step down and leave was very hard for me. If I can be honest in some ways I felt betrayed. I only wanted to see the future and he only wanted to stay in the past. With that said this league would not be here today without him, I can only wish him well. I know I can speak for all of us and say thank you for the friendships that this league has given us all and hope to one day pass it down to the younger generation so they can keep RollingThunderGaming alive. With that said happy holidays to all be safe see you next year. Thank you David Canon/Sean Prime
riccisand
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 84

Re: Thank you !!!

Post by riccisand »

THANKS for all you do Bones! Thanks to all RTG Staff that have put a LOT of time and commitment for all of us to enjoy the racing! :smile:

Big Thanks to all the drivers for being here, the drivers are what makes this place so special!

Happy Holidays to All and See you all in Season 55! :Bananas:
Rodney Sullins
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 38

Post by Rodney Sullins »

I appreciate this place and everyone here. Getting back into this after 15-16 years has been extremely fun and rewarding. It’s a Great Place to just have fun! Great times and great friends!
Thank you Bones and Prime and all the Staff Members that make this thing ROLL! Thanks to the ones here before that made it what it is and kept it Rolling along! Thanks to all the fellow drivers for the great times spent in a few hours together each week!

Thank you all!
RdS
JeremyJeffries
RTG Staff Member
Car#: 1

Post by JeremyJeffries »

David and Sean, thank you both for making this such a great place to race and giving me the opportunity to join the staff and have some fun with creating series and formats that hopefully the drivers enjoy. I definitely respect and admire what you guys have done, and continue to do, to keep RTG strong and help the entire nr2003 community continue to succeed coming up on 19 years since the game's release.

We certainly have had some challenges this year with the change over to the new forum at the beginning of 2021 and changes to the RLM Arena just a couple months ago. However, we were able to adapt and overcome with great leadership, hardworking staff and dedicated drivers.

I've made some great friends in this league and hope to make even more. We have some very talented racers and, more importantly, some great people. No matter how slow or fast you are, there's always someone out there for you to run and race with. There's also someone out there with a witty comment, joke or factoid to help brighten your day! I know I've shown up many times not really "in the mood" to race and had someone say something or just have some incredible battles that made me happy I showed up!

Finally, I'll echo what Bones said in the original post...THANK YOU everyone who has donated to the league in 2021 (and in years past). It takes a lot of money to keep the website, forums, race server and Teamspeak available for use. Hopefully, 2022 is a much better year for all of us individually and for the league as a whole. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Jeremy
Milt Surratt
Tricycle Jockey
Tricycle Jockey
Car#: 80

Post by Milt Surratt »

Thanks Dave and Sean and all of the Admins. It has been a total blast getting back up to speed with NR2003 and to race with this league. And I did it without ruffling any feathers!! I appreciate the hard work and dedication. And even more so, the devoted assistance on Team Speak when I was lost. Great bunch of racers here!! Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

Return to “RTG News and Announcements”